I'll miss you, George

I woke up in the morning, with George cuddling me as he slept. I smiled, but the happiness was soon gone once I realized what day it was today; George's last day here.

I frowned but I knew that George would want me to be happy no matter what, so I kept a smile on when I woke him up. "Baby~" I softly called as he opened his eyes slightly. He groaned and nestled his face into my chest, avoiding the light that filled the room. "C'mon~ You don't want to miss your flight," I warned, and he then proceeded to get up, and he sat on my lap as I sat on the bed. "Why~" He frowned. I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek, to which he smiled. 

George proceeded to place on hand on my back and the other on the back of my head as he kissed me. I placed my hands on his waist and embraced the kiss. The bedroom door slammed open and I heard Sapnap's voice shout at us, "HEY, LET'S G- oh-" George quickly turned to look at Sap, and Sap slowly backed out of the room, to this George giggled and gave me another kiss before he got up to go change. He grabbed one of my hoodies before he left the room. 

I stretched and got up, I was wearing some boxers and a gray T-shirt. I changed and left the room to where I could see Sapnap, Karl, Chandler, and Chris there. I wonder where Jimmy is. I thought to myself before I walked up to George who was talking with Chandler. George looked at me and gave me a disappointed look. I sighed, "Sorry about over-reacting last night, Chandler." I frowned, avoiding eye contact with him. I could feel his smile and he chuckled, "It's fine."  He grinned. I looked up at him and flashed a smile back. 

I heard a muffled "Ding" noise come from Chris, who pulled his phone out his pocket. "Oh! Guys, Jimmy is waiting for us outside, lets go." He pointed behind him at the front door. 

We all left and I didn't bother to lock the door, knowing I'd be back very soon, and I don't have anything irreplaceable I cared about in there. they all went in the elevator and George frowned. Right, he's always nervous about it collapsing. "Don't worry George, it's fine." I smiled at him to which he just looked at me than the elevator. "RACE!" He yelled before running to the stairs and sprinting after him. Before I ran after him, I heard Karl spam the "L" button and Sap yelling, "GO!" Repeatedly.

George and I ran down to the lobby, and while we were panting the elevator doors opened, "DAMN IT!" Sap shouted. George laughed at him for being too slow. He proceeded to cling onto my arm. I looked to the right, where the Receptionist gave George and me a glare before she went back to looking at her computer. Everyone else went into a rental car while George and I just went into my car, and started driving to the Airport.

Once we arrived there, Saps flight was first, so we went to Gate E and waited for his flight boarding. Once it was called he hugged everyone and waved bye, Karl shouted "LOVE YOU!" Before Sap went down the walkway. Sapnap yelled "love you" back at him before he went around the corner. 

Next was Jimmy and the other's flight. We headed to the bottom floor and walked around for a bit, and we got some breakfast; Chinese food. I was the only one who ate my ramen with a fork, since I couldn't understand how to use the chopsticks, no matter what George explained to me. It didn't change the taste of the ramen for better or for worse, so I could care less about what I ate ramen with.

We started walking to where their flight boarding was and waited until they were called to leave. We all said bye before it was the last person, George.

We started walking to George's gate, and right when we arrived there, there was an announcement that had played saying that boarding would be in 5 minutes. I frowned as I hugged George while we stood in the waiting area for his flight. George wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me, to which I held his waist. We got some looks from others waiting there, but I could care less about what other people thought. 

I gave a sad grin and sighed, "I love you so much..." I assured George and he stroked his fingers through my hair, "I love you more...~" He smiled. I chuckled sadly. "Don't worry, I can always come to visit again in a few months...!" George smiled as he wrapped his arms around me.

I nodded and grinned, thinking of everything we could do next time he comes to visit. then a broadcast had called out, claiming that boarding will proceed now. 

George frowned as we released our hug and I shrugged, "I guess it's back to making Minecraft Videos." I sighed with a small, sad grin. George had decided to make a Hamilton quote since we had watched the musical in our hotel room at Disney World. "We'll be with you when you do, go lead your men!" he smiled, as he quoted my favorite song in the movie. I chuckled, "I see you on the other side!" I replied back to him. He turned and took a few steps onto the walkway leading to the plane. "Til' we meet again!" He sang out before he turned and faced the walkway, to then disappear around the corner. I'll miss you, George.