First Meeting

George POV: 

As I walked off the plane, I was instantly hit with an aura of heat, this was nothing like the UK. Sure, the UK was hot, but this was a whole other level, plus I have a headache from that long flight. I sighed and started walking out to where the pick-up luggage area is, I walked past since I kept my suitcase in the bin above my seat. I didn't really have anything in my suitcase either, only a go-pro, some snacks I wanted Dream and Sapnap to try and some swim trunks since Dream said we'd go to the beach, it'll be my first time swimming since there aren't any pools where I am, or beaches obviously. 

As I was walking through the airport, trying to find the way to the 2nd floor, there were walls that were completely glass, I could see a beach in the distance to the right of the parking lot which was on some sort of a hill. The beach was extremely crowded and I could see an array of colors from people's floaties and swimsuits in the water.

 I found an escalator, but it was broken; not closed off though. Everyone was taking the elevator up but it was extremely crowded and I was always paranoid of it collapsing under us, so I just ran up the broken escalator quickly, one person who was behind me saw me run up and gave me a confused look before walking up the escalator, turns out it wasn't a bad thing to do, so I just embarrassed myself for no apparent reason, nice going George.

I shook my head a bit, disappointed in myself, but I continued walking and decided to grab chipotle on the way. I made sure to get 5 packs of Chipotle Sauce and I held the bag to my chest with one hand while I looked at my phone with the other hand. Eventually, when I looked up, to my left I could see a sign that said "Waiting Area / Pickup". I could see someone wearing a black shirt and had black hair, couldn't see there face though. I walked near them but then decided it probably wasn't Sap and I embarrassed myself enough today. So just stood near a desk at the waiting and pickup area.

"GOGY!!" 

A familiar deep voice called out, with a dumb, obviously fake "British" accent, which made it sound like he said "gog-ay". I turned around and saw sapnap running towards me in his fire shirt, he didn't have the black sweater under his shirt on though. 

The closer he came, the louder the sound of the chain in his pocket dangling, clanking on the other parts of it. I stood up quickly, leaving my phone, the chipotle, and my suitcase where I was standing. 

Our arms wrapped around each other and he smiled and chuckled a little.

"gogy!"

He was so childish.

"sappynappy!"

We both laughed and we released our embrace, he put his hand into a fist and scratched my head really hard with it, messing up my hair, which was already pretty messy. I covered my head and made a groan which made him laugh. what a jerk, I huffed to myself and I walked to my stuff.

"I got Chipotle!" I smiled while he frowned with a stern look on his face, he crossed his arms and stared at the bag, "Did you order chipotle sauce? If you didn't I'm not eating that." He huffed, I opened the bag and peeked inside. "no...-" I lied. His stern look turned into an angry one. Was he actually mad about this? "GEORGE, HOW CAN YOU ORDER CHIPOTLE WITHOUT CHIPOTLE SAUCE. THAT'S THE DUMBEST THING EVER, YOU IDIOTIC SWINE." He started to draw attention from others as he was basically yelling. "CHILL, I got it, I was just joking." I huffed and his angered face went into an ":o" and he just acted like none of that even happened and just grabbed whatever he wanted from the bag. 

He took a bite of his food, enjoying the chipotle sauce more than the actual stuff I bought. He started walking off into the direction I saw him come before.

"Where are we going?" I asked

With his mouthful, he replied, "To go find Dream obviously."

We started walking to the exit of the building, that walls around it were completely glass with chairs in front of them, pillars separating them, and I could see Dream, still asleep, on one of the chairs. Exactly how he looked in the picture.

A rush of excitement ran through my body as I screamed "DREAM!" 

This seemed to have startled him but he was awake now and he saw me running towards him, he got up quickly and held his arms out for a hug. I took this offer and hugged him and he hugged me back, I was on my tip-toes and he was leaning down a bit. All of a sudden he lifted me up, so basically he was holding me while leaning back, he smiled, "George!" 

Sapnap just finished getting here because instead of running, he walked. Dream put me down and hugged Sapnap, yet he didn't hug him as long as he hugged me, nor pick him up even though Dream could obviously do so with Sap too.

I held out the bag of chipotle and showed Dream, "I also got Chipotle." I smiled, he walked straight up to the bag a grabbed whatever caught his eye, like picking candy on Halloween. 

"Let's go to the car." Dream said and so we started walking through the parking lot, turns out it wasn't too hot in the airport compared to out here, I began sweating almost instantly, but I was intrigued by the beach to the right, while I was staring at a large amount of water, Sapnap stopped walking and since he was in front of me I bumped into him. Dream saw this and started laughing and wheezing, not sure why he found this funny, I found it embarrassing. 

We walked up to a jeep that was missing walls and was very open. "What the hell is this? Did you dismantle the car's walls?" I was honestly concerned about how this was even legal to drive around. Sapnap started laughing and Dream chuckled, "Its how it was made, its supposed to look like this." Dream answered but now I was more confused, who sells a car without walls? Not only that, who buys a car without walls?

Dream hopped in the front seat and put the keys through the slot and the engine started running, Sapnap hopped in the back seat, meaning I got the passenger seat, problem, The car was too high off the ground and I couldn't get up, so I was trying to hop up but I was struggling with it, "help..." Dream looked at me and laughed, he gave me a hand and pulled me up which seemed easy for him, and I'm not even that light. I'm like 100 pounds, so not only is he extremely tall, he's also strong...That's great for me. See? The man of my dreams.

As we started driving, we went past the beach, it was way bigger then I imagined, Dream noticed me staring at the beach and smiled, "We're going there tomorrow, and when there aren't any people." My eyes filled with stars I was even more excited, but notice how he said "aren't and people", by the looks of all the people that seemed impossible to find a time without anybody. 

After a while of driving, we pulled up to an apartment complex, the outside was beautiful and by the huge glass windows in the front, the reception desk was even nicer.