Not So Secret-Relationship

George POV:

When the morning light hit my face, I opened my eyes, I was alone in the bed. I got up, the windows were open today, for they were usually closed. I walked to the closet and grabbed one of his hoodies, it was a white and gray Adidas hoodie. Like all the other hoodies I had worn these past days, it was over-sized. I stretched, raising my arms above my head. I walked outside of the bedroom and Dream was talking to Sap at the table, they were eating cereal. 

"Morning,"
 I said as I walked out. Their attention turned towards me and I slumped into the couch. "Good morning." They both greeted. I looked at my phone and scrolled through Twitter. I heard the front door click open and I perked up to see Sapnap leaving, "Where are you going?" I asked and I peeked over the couch. He turned and looked at me, He put his hand into a thumbs-up and pointed behind him, "I'm going to Jimmy's hotel, you guys are gonna come in a few minutes because of the code you need to do."  Sapnap replied and I tilted my head to the side a little. "Code?" I asked, Dream looked at me, and then back at Sapnap, as he jerked his head a little towards Sap. I figured we were making an excuse to stay alone with each other longer. "The one for the Minecraft Video." Sapnap chuckled a tiny bit. "Oh, that one." I slumped back into the couch. I already finished the code before I arrived to Florida, but I guess not telling anyone was a win on my part. 

Sapnap rolled his eyes and left the apartment.

I noticed that Dream had a speaker and when I went onto Spotify, I noticed I could connect to the speaker via Bluetooth. I started playing Green by Cavetown. The guitar started to softly play and I turned it up more, which gained Dream's attention. "I see you found the speaker." He chuckled and shut the dishwasher he was filling with dirty dishes. He walked over to the open area that was between the living room and the kitchen. I hopped up and walked over to Dream.

Dream held out his palms, to which I laid my hands on top of them. He swayed side to side, causing me to as well. "There is no way I'm dancing with you." I started laughing as he continued, "Nope, we're doing this." He assured me and started mumbling the lyrics, to which I joined in.  "You look so good in green~" Dream sang to which we went back and forth finishing the lyrics:

"I hope your well~"

"And you look so good with him~" 

"And I'm proud of you still~"

We danced around the apartment together, singing to lyrics to each other. We started reaching the near end and he had lifted me off the ground, I wrapped my legs around his waist for support, and he held me up. "You look so good in green~!" Dream sang out to me, this made me laugh but he continued to sing. "I hope you feel happy~" Dream sang, and I finished the lyric, "That's all I want~".

"That's all I want...~" During the short, musical pause, he raised me up and smiled. "That's all I want...~" He sang the last lyric. and kissed me, to which I happily kissed him back. 

"What

"What. The. Fuck."

A familiar voice called out from where the front door was. I looked over to the Front door to see Sapnap standing there. 

Dream let me down "Sapnap, I-" He cut me off, "Save it, George." He snapped back. "Don't talk to him like that." Dream growled. I stayed quiet and then Dream turned back to me, "George, go into my room." Dream demanded, and I knew I'd just cause more problems if I disobeyed him. I walked into the room, and for recording purposes, the room was soundproof, so I had to keep the door a little, creaked open so I could listen. I felt guilty for not telling Sap sooner.

They were arguing about Dream and my relationship. If they weren't talking over each other, I could hear Sapnap say something like "I could care less if you guys were dating, but lying to me for almost the whole week so you two can be alone?". Now that I hear what we were basically doing, I felt horrible. They continued screaming over each other and I sighed. I opened the door and the yelling was louder, the closer I got to the pair, the more nervous I got. "He's my friend." I kept repeating in my brain and then I walked up to them. "Dream, please, let me talk to him alone," I said as I was looking at the ground. Dream huffed and walked into the bedroom and slammed the door, very loudly. The loud slam had startled me, but I looked at Sapnap.

"Why are you so upset...?" I asked. I knew why, but I just wanted more detail. "Because you two were dating, and lied to me just so you could be alone." He explained. I frowned, "Is that why you guys were acting distant from me this week...?" He asked. I frowned and sighed, "Look Sap, I'm sorry we didn't tell you... We'll hang out today okay? I'm just...Really fucking sorry." I felt horrible and kept apologizing. I hugged him, and he hugged me back. Sapnap sighed an let go of me. "I'm only going if Dream wants too." He shrugged. I nodded and looked at the bedroom door and it was shut. I'm not sure why a closed-door made my heart sink, probably just being scared of Dream when he's mad.

I walked up to the door and turned to the doorknob. It stopped halfway when turning it, meaning it was locked. "What!?" Dream yelled from inside. I frowned, "It's me Dream, unlock the door." I stood at the door. The door made a click noise before opening and I could see the tall figure standing in front of me. I walked past him, into the room. 

I sat on the bed, and Dream had sat next to me. I looked down at the ground and then inhaled before speaking, "Why are you so upset with him...?" I looked at him, as I rested my hand on top of his. "When Sap is in an argument, he aims for the person's insecurities and shit, and he started bringing up some...personal things." He explained, and while he was explaining this to me, I traced shapes and swirls on his back. 

We spent the rest of the day just staying in the apartment. We ordered some food, and Dream was too upset to even eat at the table with Sapnap. I could tell Sapnap felt bad, but I just gave him a warm smile. I told him to apologize to Dream later, and which he did. But it was already turning dark, so we just decided to sleep and go somewhere with Jimmy and the others in the morning. 

I was awake for a while, just watching youtube on my phone while laying on the couch. I heard the door behind me open and could see Sapnap walk out of his room and walk up to me. "Hm?" I looked at him, to which he just sighed. "I trust you enough to tell you this, don't tell anyone, we want it to be a surprise..." Sapnap said, which intrigued me. I set down my phone and sat up. "Karl and I are...Dating." Sapnap smiled. I gasped and put my arms in the air, "Finally! Karl always talked about you and it started to get annoying." I rolled my eyes as I remembered the memories of Karl complaining about how Sapnap won't date him. 

A few minutes later, after Sapnap went back to bed, I heard the bedroom door to Dream's room open. "Why aren't you asleep?" He asked me. I shrugged as I put down my phone. "Go to bed." He rolled his eyes as he walked to the fridge. He closed it then grabbed his phone and keys. "I'll be back, I'm gonna get more milk." He assured me before leaving. I was tired, so I just got up and laid in the bed.

Around 10 minutes later, Dream walked inside the room and laid next to me. I was half-awake and could feel him grab onto me as if he were cuddling a Teddy-Bear. I smiled, as the drowsiness had dominated every part of my body, and I fell into a deep sleep.