The honeymoon phase is over.

TW: Implied sexual assault, manipulation and guilt tripping

This is a remake of a previous story. If you remember parts of it, this Is why

I heard someone snapping their fingers in front of my face. I looked up at the woman who snapped me back into reality, out of the trance I got myself in.  "Class is over, Winny. Where you thinking about me again~?" She playfully asked me, pinching my cheek. I huffed and shoved her hand away, playfully.

I got up and looked at her, not even bothering to hide my feelings. "Real funny, Narci. Mature even." I responded, somewhat agitated.

Narcissa... one of the most beautiful women in high school. I've always had strong feelings for her. So much so that I had to ask my brother to set us up together. Silly me... I dragged the poor man into this. Well, at least he told me what her favorite flowers are.

She was perfect. Beautiful, charming, charismatic. Friendly to all, and with a big smile on her face. She loves giving gifts to everyone, but especially me. She says she "likes love, and feeling loved", and that "No one will ever love you more than me". She was so full of life. 

I walked outside, as Narcissa held my hand. "So~ still up for my place later~?" She asked me, as I nodded, her grip on my hand tightening. "Yes... Madre and Padre are pretty okay with it, and Isaac has errands to run- It's pretty late though..." I told her, as she just laughed. "Since when is 8:00PM on a Friday night late? We're just going to stay home, talk, watch a movie- my parents won't even be here! It'll be so much fun~" she told me, as I looked at her, smiling softly. I can trust her, I know.

Because this is Narcissa. My partner. 

She's good to me.

"Sure thing."
▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪
When I got to her place a few hours later, I kicked off my shoes, happy to see my friend again. I went over to her room and she waved at me. "Irwiiiiiin~! You made it just in time for movie night!!!" She exclaimed, joyfully. I smiled and sat down next to her, adjusting my shirt. A simple outing calls for a simple outing, with a basic tee, and an oversized hoodie, with jeans to match. 

Halfway through the movie, I noticed her hand was resting on my thigh. I looked at her, raising an eyebrow at her actions. We had discussed intimacy and physical touch, and agreed to take it slow. 

This, of course, did not mean she could start moving her hand higher. She said "Noooo I won't touch you, I get it! You need time, understandable, got it", yet here she was. "Hey could you please move your arm?" I asked, politely, making it clear I was uncomfortable.

She ignored me.

I gently held her hand before she could touch me anywhere I didn't want. She looked back at me, smirking. "Oh? You're stopping me now? Don't overreact, I didn't even do anything... " She told me, as I slowly backed up, letting her wrist drop. She sighed and held my face in her hand, with a smile.

"We talked about this, I don't like you touching me there."

"But come on... we're alone! No one is here to judge... I could make you happy..."

May I remind you that there is no one around.

Nobody home.

Just me and her.

I shook my head, very seriously. "No, Narcissa. I'm not okay with that. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop touching me- we already had this conversation days ago. We agreed, if we're going to do this, we'll both agree." I answered her, as she leaned on me, rubbing the inside of my legs, harshly. Alarm bells are going off in my head as I question what to do. Politely tell her no again? Shove her off of me? What do I do... "But I've been in kind of a mood since you came here... It's rude to leave a girl hanging you know. Didn't your parents raise you with manners?" She asked again, as I, very politely, shoved her off of me. "No, Narcissa. No touch." I repeated. No is no. I hope she respects it.

She didn't.

Instead, she pulled me in for a kiss to shut me up.

Narcissa was my first, but this didn't have any passion or love into it. This kiss was a sign of pure lust and sick desire. She laid me down and got on top of me, and started to undress me, despite me trying to shove her off. "Why are you being so selfish? A cute girl offers herself to you, and you reject me? You shove me away... do you ever think about how that makes me feel?" She asked me, as she threw away my hoodie. I held her hands back and tried to stop her.

"Narci no- I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortable doing something like this...Please stop." I asked of her, as she just threw away her shirt, staying in her red bra, with laces. "Oh come on... I know you want this. You're a boy! So many men take what they want... so many men hurt us to get what they want... and now you're ignoring me. Shaming and guilt tripping me..." She exclaimed, as she kept undressing me, removing my shirt.
I stood there, frozen in place.

She held my face in her hands, forcing me to look up at her. "Don't you love me? Don't you care about me? Why are you leaving me alone like this?" she whispered, sadly. That was far from the truth, I loved her greatly, and I could see that she wanted this so badly... "Narcissa- I don't want to do this thing with you. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, but I can't... I just can't." I explained to her, quietly.

Why aren't I pushing her off?

Why aren't I kicking or screaming for help?

Why isn't she stopping?

By the time I finished my words, she had already stripped me from most of my clothing and my dignity. She looked down at me, harshly. "...You're a monster, Irwin. You're the one harassing me here. You're playing with my feelings..." She told me, and I looked away, unsafe and hurt. I was afraid inside, and I wanted to push her off me, but I didn't. I couldn't. I'm stuck in the freeze response, not sure what to do or say.

That's why when she started leaving harsh and painful bites and marks on my body, I didn't scream for help.
She took something from me, that I can never take back.

And now I lay here. With my clothes everywhere, blood dripping from my bites and looking up at the ceiling. Blood stains on the sheets and tear stains on the pillows. All I could do was glance at the ceiling, my ears ringing. Narcissa cuddled up to me, holding me close in her arms. "Aren't you happy...? This is the first time we made love!" She exclaimed, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I don't respond, still processing what happened to me. How could I let this happen? What will Isaac think of me? What will my parents think of me? She gave me a kiss on the cheek and got up, smiling softly. 

And the worst part? This went on. I became a lifeless husk of a person. Demoted from "Irwin Bennet" to "Narcissa's boyfriend". When she wanted me to come over and fulfill her sick desires, I complied. When she demanded pictures of me, I sent them. And when Isaac got suspicious of her, I covered for her.

Oh well.

At least she loves me, right?