"Later? Please?" She nods and gives me a side hug. We sit down and listen to the guys do the first act before we go in to do the second act.

"Okay everyone, we're going to get started, anyone need to warm up again?" After everyone shakes their head we start on What Did I miss.

We all leave the room, letting Alex and a few sound techies go in.

"Hey, can we talk now?" I hear Thaynes' voice behind me after the guys finished their recording of the second act. Turning I see him holding a water bottle, with a hopeful look on his face.

"I don't know, I'm going to have to go in and sing again-"

"They're going to take you last and there's a bunch of people that still have to go. I think you'll be fine for a conversation." I look around thinking. "Please?" He asks with puppy dog eyes. Trying not to smile, I nod. He leads me to an empty hallway.

"Okay so I have an idea as to why you're ignoring me, but why?" I look at him incredulously.

"Are you seriously asking me that question right now?" He nods slightly. "Oh I don't know, hmm let me think about it. Oh maybe it's because you cheated on me? Days after you claimed that you loved me."

"Cameron no, that's not what happened."

"Really? So you weren't kissing a girl right after New Years? While I was still recovering in the hospital almost 5,000 miles away?" He doesn't say anything.

"Yeah that's what I thought."

"Ronny, I didn't-"

"Don't call me that. You don't get to call me that. I had to find out through my best friend. Do you know how much that hurt?" I say loudly, feeling my eyes well up with tears.

One teardrop falls and he takes a step forward, moving his hand to brush it away. I take a step back.

"Ronny- Cameron, that's not what-" Just then the door to the hallway opens.

"Oh, um, sorry to interrupt, um Cameron, they want you and Jazzy back in there. Since you only have two, or three songs, they're gonna have you two so you don't have to wait around." Ariana says, looking very uncomfortable with the situation. I nod and after drying my eyes, follow her back into the room.

Jonathan gives me a look and I just shake my head slightly. I walk into the booth and Jazzy gives me a hug, probably able to tell that I had been crying.

We both put headphones on and start singing Schuyler Sisters. After we finished Say No To This, we walked out and Lin stopped us.

"Hey, guys that was amazing oh my god!" Me and Jazzy smile and thank him before he walks into the booth.

"Cameron, can we-"

"Hey, Cameron, do you want to sleep over tonight? I have a new cookie recipe I want to try and I would love your opinion." Ariana interrupts Thayne. I smile gratefully at her.

"Yeah definitely!" She smiles as Jonathan walks over.

The three of us walk out. I hear the doors open behind us, but we keep walking. At the corner Jonathan says goodbye, telling me that he'll bring me a change of clothes to rehearsal tomorrow. I thank him and Ariana and I go the other way.

"Cameron, can you wait up a second?" I exchange looks with Ariana before continuing to walk to her apartment.

"Cameron! Cam-" He gives up and we keep walking. We walk in and the first thing I notice are plants.

"Wow that's... a lot of plants." She laughs, almost nervously.

"Yeah, I might have a problem."