"Okay so ensemble first, then leads and Jonathan, then we might keep Jazzy and you, Cameron, back to do their songs but we will wait and see." We nod and start warming our voices up.

After everyone got there, I could see Thayne talking quietly with Carleigh, Alex clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Okay everyone, so I think everyone knows what we're doing today, but just in case I'll explain it again. We are going to do the mixtape today. We are going to have the ensemble first, girls then guys, then leads, then we might take Jazzy and Cameron after but you guys don't have to stick around for that. Everyone warmed up? Okay perfect let's go!" Most everyone walks into the room, including Jazzy and I.

We all take some headphones and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Thayne. Quickly, I put the headphones on and walk over to where Jazzy and Ariana were, my spot being between them. They look up at me and I give Jazzy a look. She nods and starts to talk.

"Okay girls!" Alex says. She rolls her eyes and Ariana and I laugh slightly. "So we're going to play the song through the headphones. We might stop to redo a take, but we'll have to see. I'll be conducting so if you get lost look up at me. Anyone have any questions? No? Okay we're gonna do a few scales to just make sure we're all warmed up and get the audio synced up." With that he walks out and starts talking with one of the guys who's sitting at the soundboard. Jazzy and Ariana turn and look at me.

"He wanted to talk I think but I didn't want to so I walked over here." Jazzy nodded but Ariana looked more confused. "I'll explain later? If that's okay?" She nods as Alex gets our attention.

"Alright, please give me a thumbs up if you can hear me." He says through the headphones. Everyone gives him a thumbs up and he smiles.

"Ok great, can we start with mommy made me?" We all nod and he tells us where to start on the scales.

"Mommy made me mash my M&M's, I cried." We all sang together, going up the scale.

"Okay let's do it one more time, then we can get started. Jazzy and Cameron, let's stick to ensemble, so no Peggy or Maria okay?" The two of us nod, and after finishing the scale again.

"Just you wait!" We hear the last few beats of Non-Stop. I hear the door open as I take the headphones off. I turn and see Alex standing there.

"Well done everyone! Take a breather, we're going to have a 20 minute break and have Jonathan sing, then we'll be back so don't go far!" I snort at his pun and everyone stares at me.

"What? He said we'll be back?" Everyone stares at me for a second before getting it and shaking their head. I start laughing at their reactions and can't stop for a few minutes.

We listen to Jonathan sing his three songs which doesn't take too long before the guys go into the booth. Thayne paused, tapping my shoulder.

"What?" I say, not wanting to deal with what had happened.

"When did you get back?" I sigh and glance over at Jazzy who's talking to Jon Rua.

"Like two days ago at like 3 AM, why?"

"Cause I could have picked you up." I open my mouth as Ariana comes up to me.

"Hey Cameron, I had a question about uh Election of 1800?" Her sentence slowly ends up a question. I nod and turn to follow her.

"Hey, wait!" Thayne exclaims. Resisting an eye roll I turn.

"Can we talk later?" I just nod and let Ariana lead me away. She gives me another questioning look.