Sapnap x reader

Movie night

You live in Texas with your best friend Nick.
You both go to the same college and live in the same Apartment.

Y/n POV

I just got back to my apartment from class and I look around to see if Nick is home yet. That is until I hear him screaming from his room. I'm not surprised as he is always playing Minecraft with his friends lately.

I walk into his room since the door is slightly open and lean against the doorframe.

He looks over at me and smiles.

"hey y/n! Don't worry I'm not streaming so you can come in."
I walk into his room and sit on the edge of his bed closest to him.
Only recently have I learned that I've fallen for him. I never know how to handle these feelings because I'm pretty sure he only likes me as his friend.

I sit there watching him play with dream and George, thinking if I should tell him eventually when I'm broken from thought by Nick.

"Hey, would you like to watch a movie tonight?"
Nick says this and smiles at me.

he's blushing.. That's odd

"What kind of movie are we talking about?" I ask him

He suggests a horror movie and I agree.
(Maybe I can tell him tonight..) I start thinking as he tells the others goodbye and turns off his PC.

*Time skip to the movie*

Nicks POV

Tonight's the night I tell my best friend I'm in love with her.

I haven't done anything like this so I'm extremely nervous. Especially if she rejects me... then things will probably get awkward and I can't afford that.

So I'm going to make small moves on her to see her reaction tonight, that's why I picked a horror movie for us to watch.

Y/n pov

I'm on the couch wearing some pajama shorts and a teeshirt. I see nick come in with grey sweats and his black hoodie on. He brings the popcorn, sets it down on the table and sits next to me.

We turn on the movie and get comfy. Nick puts his arm on the back of the couch around my shoulder. I start blushing like crazy thinking (what is this man doing right now? Is he making a move? It's probably nothing.) I think this and slightly cuddle up to his side as I'm getting a little cold.

I look up at him as of asking if this was ok and he just smiles and blushes.

Not long into the movie and there's a jump scare. I squeal a little bit and turn my head into nicks neck.

I smell his cologne and feel him try and comfort me while also giggling at my squeals.

"it's alright y/n, it's gone now." he says while still laughing a bit and rubbing my back as well.

I look up at him and into his brown eyes that look like honey. I start blushing as I realize he's looking at my lips and my eyes back and forth.

"Nick?" I ask him.

"Yeah..?" he says while slightly leaning forward.

I have to tell him.

"I'm in love with you" I say as I can feel his breathe on my lips.

"I'm in love with you too. I always have been."

I'm shocked as he says this. He really feels the same way?
I can't take it anymore as I close the distance between us.

He kisses me back immediately. He puts his hand on my face. I put on on his neck and the other in his hair.

The kiss is passionate and meaningful. During this moment I know I want to spend the rest of my life with this man.

We both pull away and look each other in the eyes again. He smiles causing me to smile back.

"would you like to go out with me?" he asks me and I smile and nod.

"Nick I would love to go out with you"

Tonight has been the best night of my life. Now we just gotta tell dream, George.. And his fans.. But we'll take our time. This is our relationship after all.