Unlikely Allies

.....Empty....

This space....is empty of everything....

How did I get here?....

Where's Henry?....

Where...am..i?...

Am i...dying?..

That's right...I got shot by that bitch.... my body hurts alot....its too hot..

No...something isnt right...i...I can't end like this... not like this...

No...no no no..grrr, WAKE UP YOU STUPID INK BODY OF MINE!!!

DAMMIT I SAID-

"WAKE UP!!!! -pants hard- what?.." Bendy looked around him. He was still in the infirmary, his subjects looking at him in shock. He slowly sat up from the bed and panted more.

"My lord...are...are you alright?" Asked one of the Lost Ones. Bendy looked at his shoulder. His right arm is still missing and the ink still bubbles a bit.

"...where's Henry?" Bendy asked, not looking at them. Them gulped and cowards a bit.

"He left..to find you did..this you, my lord.."

"Is that so?... " Bendy grunts as he gets up from the bed. He loses his balance and leans on the wall nearby. The Lost Ones hovers around, in case have to catch him. Bendy manages to stand weakly and starts limping out the room. To his surprise, in front of the door stood there was Tom and Alice.

"B..Bendy..." Alice said quietly. Tom lowly growled as he shields her.

"...come to flaunt your glory over my weak state?" Bendy huffed, towering them.

"You wish, hell beast.." growled Tom.

"Enough... Bendy, have you see Henry? He left us and Sammy followed him. I'm afraid Henry isn't himself..." Alice said, concerned.

"... he was here..." Bendy groans as he leans on the door frame. Tom noticed the missing arm, feeling his mech arm a bit.

"Bendy, your arm!!!" Alice walks closer and lightly checks the wound. Bendy moved away, hissing a bit before catching his balance.

"DONT TOUCH ME-" Bendy begins to cough hard and stumbles back. The Lost Ones hold him up as he finished coughing. "...besides, why would you care for MY wellbeing?"

"Look, I don't, but Henry does...you're on him mind all the time...he's changing so rapidly and I'm afraid he might end up like Sammy, or worse..." Alice said, worry and fear in her tone.

"...Like Susie..."

"We need to stop him...you have the strength both of us don't have and we have the weapons you don't have...I hate to say this, but we need to work together.." Tom said, eyeing the missing limb. Bendy growled but thought a bit. Henry, despite what his is, is only an army of one. Bendy huffs and wiped one side of his face to really look at them. Both Tom and Alice were surprised to see that familiar pie-cut eye looking at them.

"I'm only agreeing cause I want my Henry to be safe..I have and army at my disposal...but I'm still weak from my injuries and literally lost an arm, so I might be in the sidelines for now.."

"That ok, we will make do...Tom? Do you remember were that first arm saw was?" Asked Alice.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." Tom the rushes out to the hallways. Bendy watched before turning his attention to Alice.

"Susie made some type of...chemical, I really dont know what it is, but seems she worked on it for a long time...I've never seen this compound before and it fucking hurts.."

"I'll go find out what she did to make such thing, but in the meantime we have to find Henry. Who knows what trouble hes in..."

"I'm back, hope you dont mind a mannequin arm with a special touch?" Tom said as he returns, holding out a white large toon mannequin arm. It was ball joined, like a doll, but was made with with hard resin and ceramic. The fingertips had blades like claws and were very sharp. Bendy takes the arm and shoves it into his wound, growling while doing so. Ink then slowly dripped down the arm and spiraled. The arm was now pumped full of fleshy ink and had odd spirals on it. Bendy slowly bends the arm and flexes his fingers.

"Heavy...but will do...now," Bendy stands up straight as ink slowly forms around him, his visible eyes turning dark red before being covered in ink once more, his smile now sinister, "let's gets this bitch~"