Angels and Demons

Bendy walked around the lower levels of the studio, listening to the ink. The screams were softer, more relaxed to say. This was very odd, even for the Ink Demon. As Bendy traveled more, he can hear a certain hushed conversation with the ink.

She's here...

The angel has taken over...

The demon might not like this...

Does he know?

Not yet, but he will...

"What interesting news... there's two angels here... but one is too smart to try and take over the studio... so that leaves..." Bendy enters the Bendyland/Hell to find it more mechanical and work heavy. Gears were really turning and ink was pumping to an unknown source.

"Stay where you are demon!!!" Yelled a familiar voice. Bendy looks to see Susie Angel standing upon a high perch, apron cover in thick ink. Her hair covered half her face.

"Well well well... you've been pretty busy here toots... but, I as I can recall, I didn't give you fucking permission to do this.."

"Foolish demon, even in that form, you are still stupid and naive~"

"Darling you might to turn around, been talking to your ass instead of your face.."

"Grrrr!!! You worthless stain!!!" Alice then throws a pipe at Bendy, who lower his head.

"You missed bit-" a sudden shot goes through Bendy's right shoulder. The pain was boiling hot, as if it was melting. Bendy looked at his wound, shocked to find that his right arm was on the floor, bubbling away to the floorboards. He looks to Susie, who held a custom made gun. Susie's face was full of excitement.

"Ha...hahaha... it worked!!! My poison worked!!!" Susie moved her hair away from his face. Bendy looked at her in horror to realize what was before him.

Susie's face is complete.

The Hellish Love I Bare to You (Bendy X Henry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें