Henry, the Ink Creator

Henry huffed as he weaved his way through the halls of studio. The fight with Tom left an off taste on his mouth. Passing by a mirror, Henry stops and takes a good look at himself.

Old man features, left side of his face was embedded with ink, an inky spine poking out his back through his shirt, hair a mess, his pants soaked in ink, his hands were black entirely.

"Huh...I look like some half hybrid...but not like Sammy thank god but... why did no one tell me what I look like?" Henry thought himself as he rubbed his face. Behind him in the reflection was a searcher in the open hallway. It soon spots him and gestures Henry to follow it.

"Ccccccccccccoooommmmmeeeeeee......" it moaned. Henry knew it was Bendy's searchers, so he did. It lead him to a distant med bay as Lost Ones filled the room. On a bed was a familiar demon, but he looked worse for wear.

"Bendy!!!" Henry said as he rushed to the Ink Demon's side. He noticed his missing arm and how his body rippled violently.

"Hen...ry... you're...here.."groaned Bendy, giving Henry a weak, cheeky smile. Henry pulls Bendy closer to him, laying the demon's head on his chest.

"...did she do this?" Henry hissed with anger.

"She did...she made a weapon...that can...harm me...my arm...isnt regenerating...as fast anymore...my body...burns..." croaked Bendy, who holds on to Henry to dear life. Henry can confirm that Bendy was hot to the touch, almost boiling. Wherever it was, it put Bendy in this state. Henry growled in his throat like an animal, catching Bendy's attention.

"She will pay for this..." Henry growled. Bendy grabs Henry's face and deeply kissed him. Henry can taste the heat of Bendy's ink. When they broke the kiss, Bendy slumped over and passed out. Henry gently laid Bendy on the bed and begins to leave the med bay.

"Henry, where are you going?" Asked one of the Lost Ones.

"I'm gonna kill her..." Henry growled, the rage hidden in his calm tone. With that he left and traveled further into the studio.

Bum-bump...

Bum-bump...

Bum-bump...

Bum-bump..

Bum-bump..

Bum-bump,bum-bump...

Bum-bump, bum-bump...

Bum-bump bum-bump bum-bump bum-bump bum-bump ...

"You shouldn't have mess with my Bendy... you shouldn't have mess with my creation...and you shouldn't have mess with ME..." said Henry, the Half-Ink Demon.