Goodbye Buddy (part 3)

Henry was in deep shit now. The more he struggled, the more Norman's grip held him. He began getting tired from both the restraint and his injuries. He has to come up with something now.

"My Henry, all mine and no ones~" Norman said as leans in closer to Henry. Henry can smell the ink and rot on him. It was disgusting.

"Norman!!! Let me go or else!!!"

"Or else WHAT?!" Norman punched the wall next to Henry's head. Henry then kicks Norman in his speaker, earning a loud screeching cry as Norman drops Henry. He took this opportunity and ran away.

"HENRY!!! Get back here NOW!!!" Norman chased Henry as he growls and screeches at him. Henry manage to fit the switch he was looking for and pulls it. Everything went dark, including Norman.

"Shit... I can't see him!!.." Henry thought as he slowly made his way to the exit. That's when the light came on and Norman was in view. He was pissed. Henry made a break for it and was chased into a Miracle Station. Norman bangs his fists against the door.

"WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME HENRY!?!? IVE DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU, I WORSHIPPED YOU!!! I love you!! I LOVE YOU!!!" Norman screams as he tries to pry the door open.

"NOOORRRMAAAANNNN!!!!" A roar came from the hallway. Both looked to see Bendy as the entire area was now dripping and oozing ink. Bendy huffed and growls like a beast as he steps closer. "Get you filthy hands away from my Henry!!!"

"MAKE ME, YOU CARTOON FREAK!!!" Then it began. Both ink creatures fought each other. Bendy landing a few punches and slashes, Norman landing a punch in Bendy's face. The demon slams Norman against the wall, opening his mouth and showing off his long sharp teeth and roaring at him.

"Oh god..." Henry sat still as he watched through the open of the door. Norman used his bright light and burned Bendy. The demon recoiled and backed up. Norman slams Bendy to the ground and tries to rip off Bendy's arm.

"Henry is MINE!!!" Norman roared. He began pulling hard, making the demon groan in pain.

"Norman!!! Stop!!!" Henry yells. Norman stopped and turns to the Station. This let Bendy to turn around and grab Norman's speaker and ripping it out of his chest.

" AAAAAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRR-sccccrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccchhhhhh-!!!!!!" Norman screeched out in pain as ink gushes put his wound. Bendy's form shifted slightly and became a bit monstrous.

"Bendy.." Henry's eyes widen as Bendy lift Norman up in the air and grips the projector head.

"Henry... IS MINE!!!" With that, Bendy rips Norman's head clean off. Inky blood gushed from it neck as Bendy threw the head against the Station door. This makes Henry jump. Slowly, Bendy opens the door and licks Henry's cheek.

"B-B-Bendy..."

"Didn't mean to scare you Henry... I knew Norman had such nasty thoughts about you.. he could of hurt you... he could hurt the one person I truly care for." Bendy leans in and kisses Henry. Henry couldn't help but kisses back.

"Are you ok? He hurt you pretty bad.."

"I'm fine... good bye Henry.." before Henry could ask, Bendy takes the body and leaves. Henry sighs.

"Goodbye buddy..."