Following them to the far back, there was large arch opening that lead to a separate room with a dozen long tables and a bar filled with expensive alcohol.

Unlike the rest of them- who were used to the extravagance of millionaires- the trios mouths were hung open.

"Are you guys okay?" Gianni had noticed the threes distraught.

Neptune, Athena, and Bellamy all looked at one another. "I never imagined-"
"I know we had money saved but-"
"This room-" they couldn't even finish their sentences, spitting out pure nonsense.

Now having everyone's attention, Silas whispered to the others, " Is this freaking you out? Cause they're kinda scaring me and that says a lot."

Javier smacked him on the head. "Ow!"

Snapping out of it, Athena shook her head. "Is just that.. in the orphanage, a kid could only imagine being in a place like this."

"All we saw growing up we're the same run down walls." Bellamy unconsciously added, staring at one of the glass chandeliers.

"I personally thought places like this never existed." Neptune muttered.

The others frowned at that, reminding themselves of the bitter reality.

'These three weren't brought up like we were.'

Noticing the conversation taking a negative turn, Neptune whistled, "Imagine the party's your cousins have in here."

When everyone laughed at her comment, she smiled. Neptune hated being negative, she found no point in it.

Before they could continue through the room, Athena was almost knocked over.

"La mia farfalla!" (My butterfly!)

Dante pulled away and looked at his favorite nieces outfit, "You look so grown up." He pulled on her freckle covered cheeks as Alessio and the A twins came behind him.

Swatting away his hands, Athena rubbed her sore face.

"Okay. Who got Athena to wear a dress?" Alessio joked as he pulled a Reese's cup from his pocket while his kids went to hug Neptune and Bellamy.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up Uncle A." The twins hugged her last as she responded to their father.

Releasing Atlas and Ainsley from her hold, Athena went to introduce Silas and Javier but was interrupted by the she-devil and her daughter.

"Nice to see you could all make it on time." Victoria sucked her teeth glancing them over. "And you dressed properly? Nice to know you can learn things brother."

Nicolo's eye twitched as he gave his younger sister a forced smile, "Nice to see you too Vicky."

She made an 'mm' noise, dismissing his greeting.

Neptune muttered, "well damn bitch." Forcing the group of friends to keep their laughs in.

Hearing a giggle, Victoria looked at them, eyes widening as she did. "Athena, my dear niece you look gorgeous!" She ran up to Athena like an excited school girl, doing a 360 around her figure.