Chapter 7 Fluids [NSFW]

Y/n's stomach started to growl suddenly. The enderman knew that she was hungry, so in a matter of seconds he disappeared and left Y/n sitting on the ground, so he could go and get something for her. She flinched at the sudden commotion due that she yet couldn't get accustomed to the fact that the beast could teleport. It was an amusing and rather an scary fact to her.

She stood there emotionless, thinking if the enderman had the plan in leaving her alone again just as the past days. Her limbs couldn't relax after the encounter with the hostile enderman from last night yet, she was still scared in encountering with another hostile creature and remained alert at all times. She touched the scratch on her cheek and it already had a scab formed along in it in less than 8 hours. She assumed the enderman saliva helped, and she was correct.

The enderman returned few minutes later, but this time, it wasn't just a pair of bunnies what he gathered, in fact, this time it was a real size cow itself, and he harvested it in a really short period of time.

Y/n couldn't process the whole thing. She was still thinking in how the hell did the enderman's saliva could have antiseptic and cauterizing properties as well as how the hell he managed to bring such a big animal by only using his teleportation. The dead creature seemed really heavy, but in reality it was weightless for the tall enderman apparently.

He drops the cow into the ground, and starts to rip out the dull skin of it with his own bare claws, just like tearing apart some cheap piece of fabric, and continued to take a piece of it's leg muscle with his jaw. He then offered the bloody chunk of meat to Y/n, and she had no other choice but to take it or else the creature may think she was being stubborn.

The bloody chunk rested in her hands, and she observed how the remaining nerves still made the flesh move when she touched it, just like if it had life on it's own.

She immediately lets go off the piece of meat, making it end up all splattered on the ground with a sticky sound. The enderman was far too busy ravishing the dead creature's body that didn't even notice Y/n struggling with that piece of meat.

Y/n couldn't handle seeing the whole cow's slaughter, that she even lost her appetite by just getting the smell of it's blood. But on the other hand, something really curious happened to her instead.

The hot and humid air made the cow's dead body penetrate the hole cave which she didn't like, but also, it made her feel in sort of a way, that she started to feel.. aroused. She noticed how her intimacy began to expel slight hints of fluids by feeling her humid underwear. Her face felt hot, but she didn't mind it at all. She knew she felt aroused out of nowhere now and then, but it was a normal thing she wouldn't pay attention to.

Though, she didn't know someone else did notice too.

She was about to lay down on the ground for a bit, when the sudden crawling of the enderman came to view. He was sniffing the air just as if searching for something he couldn't yet found. Y/n only watched curiously.

His head then directed towards her direction all of a sudden. He approached Y/n in a questioning way, and stood at her level. Y/n still felt intimidated by his actions that she even backed up away from him a little. The enderman on the other hand was really tempted into knowing more of that smell that came from her.

Suddenly, his head made his way up to Y/n's bottoms, and he started sniffing really, but really closely to her pelvis.

Y/n flinched at the sudden action and her body twitched a little bit.

"W-what are you doing?" She stuttered. But the enderman still kept sniffing her lower area. He was really puzzled because of that foreign smell coming from her. Little did he know, that her foreign smell resulted to be Y/n's sexual human pheromones.