Chapter 3 - A gift?

The enderman continued cleaning the wound from my arm, as well as making sure to not miss any spot from it. I wondered if his saliva was even safe to cure my shoulder with, because I did not wanted to get the wound more infected than it was already. He seemed just like a cat cleaning it's fur, but this time, I wasn't dealing with a kitty, I was dealing with a whole fucking beast, and to make it worse, that beast still had me pinned down beneath it against the cold floor of the cave.

Several minutes passed, and my shoulders relaxed a little bit. I even thought I had the handle of the situation, which, I was incredibly proven wrong.

When the enderman finally finished applying his supossedly 'healing' method instinct on me, his gaze went up towards my face. His head tilted a little bit to the side, and I only had the chance to observe his movements. His clawed hand made it's way towards my face carefully, I was currently waiting for a scratch from his hand or something, but instead I notice how a single claw started gently rubbing my nose, and then my chin, as if examining every feature and taking every detail from it. My face was at the point of melting, and I supposed my cheeks were red as hell. It was a beast, I know, but the fact that I was really attracted to monsters made it difficult to me though. All of a sudden, his single claw roams over one of my cheek's surface, and caresses it a bit. It felt tingly, and I couldn't hold a little grin to the side. Sudddenly, with two fingers he gently squished my now red tinted cheek, and squished it a little bit several times, just like holding a marshmallow. His head was still tilted to the side, as if confused in why my face and his were kind of similar, but at the same time had huge differences.

While observing his reactions, I figured how his face looked like into more detail as well. The curiosity that filled me up my entire being was incredible at that moment. I was wondering how his skin beneath my fingertips felt like, and that thought was constantly tormenting me. I really wanted to feel his skin with both of my hands, I wanted to figure out if his skin even felt like mine.

I cowardly took a bit of courage and raised my right hand carefully towards one side of his face, trying to not startle him with any of my movements. He was currently still getting a look of my face, and when he noticed my right hand a bit close to his face, he immediately growled at me, threatening me to put it away instantly, and so I obey. What the hell was I thinking.

But instead of him eating my hand off, something really curious happened. He took my right wrist and leaded it towards his face as if showing me by himself how he felt and looked like, just like if he just read my plans. I took the chance and carefully started feeling every sensation of his face with every single fingertip I had. It looked like he also wanted to show me every feature, from forehead to chin of his, and I gladly accepted. 

While running my fingertips with the company of his lead around his slim dark face, I noticed his eye pits were kind of deep but not too much that they still made justice in showing his amusing entire magenta shining eyeballs. I squinted my eyes a little to slightly see a really transparent white iris in his eye, and I assumed it was the thing that made him able to see. Roaming my view and fingers a bit lower from his eyes, I notice that he has no nose, not even holes indicating it's place, there was just a slightly seamless bump visible. I run my fingers over it, and he lets out a huff. Looks like even having no nose it still bothered him his 'nose' area was disturbed. Though I must say he looked so fucking attractive without a nose, that fact suited him really good. Wondered how he could capture my smell before, and even track my blood!. His gentle, yet firm grip on my wrist then leaded me towards his lips. His ferocious mouth had a length from ear to ear, that even when it was closed it was visibly big. He could easily torn my face in one bite if he wanted to, knowing how long it's jaw extents when he opens it at it's full potential.