14| Luck By Chance

Start from the beginning

He continued, looking at Lav, Sid and Abir with a questioning gaze, as everyone nodded surely.

"Deal."

It was finally audition day, and Ayaana only had till second-last period to decide if she was going to take the plunge or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God, isko football team mein hona chahiye. She's taking laps around the entire freaking campus. Jaana kahaan hai isse?"

Sid complained, as he, along with Abir, Lav and Nirvaan (not so discreetly) followed Ayaana wherever she went, having abandoned any hope of studying and attending classes that way.

"Dekhle Nirvaan, bas 2 period aur bache hain. And she's not given any indication of auditioning yet."

Abir said with a smirk, as Lav rolled her eyes and Nirvaan shook his head with a smile.

"Thank you gareebon ke Bacchan from KBC, lekin mujhe ye time checks ki zarurat nahi hai. And just for your information, she's not given any indication of NOT auditioning either."

He replied with a boyish grin, as Abir sighed in defeat, while Sid chuckled.

"I get why Raichand and Senior Dhawan had codenames now man. Like think about it, it's so....efficient."

Sid thought out loud, as Abir nodded fervently and Nirvaan rolled his eyes.

"Haan haan, very efficient. But not when your codenames are longer than your ACTUAL names, Mukaddar Ka Sikandar 2.0"

Lavanya taunted with a chuckle, making the boys grin sheepishly.

"And what are you guys upto?"

A voice interrupted their spy mission, as they quickly turned around to face Neil with an amused expression.

"We're bunking math."

"Cafeteria jaa rahe hain."

"We needed to pee."

3 explanations all arose at once, with Lavanya facepalming, and Neil having a hard time believing any of them.

"Needed to pee? Saale, teeno ek saath? Kya, sync kar rakhi hai nature's call?"

Nirvaan muttered harshly to Sid, while the latter squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head at his stupid reflexes.

"Mujhe bhook lag rahi thi toh main Cafeteria jaa raha tha, Sid ko susu aa rahi thi...uh... I mean aa rahi hai, aur Nirvaan toh generally hi class mein rehna nahi chahta."

Abir tried to justify himself and the two besides him, shaking their heads in agreement, as Neil nodded sarcastically.

"Yeah, I don't care about either of them, I'm looking for Ana."