Chapter 7

Sams POV
What kian said was true she didn't do anything to us but im still gonna bully her it's fun seeing a person suffer. ( I know that none of the boys would do this but it's a fanFICTION) I stormed out of the room after me and kian had our little row. I went over to Angels house.
I knock on the door.
' what' she had fear in her voice.
I pushed her into the house and pinned her up against the wall.
' you don't dump me in front of the other boys' I pushed her up harder then let her go.
'Sam please you know you didn't love me' she stuttered
'And who cares your a slut anyway you didn't love me you cheated on me with kian' I spat at her.
' IM NOT DATING KIAN' she shouts
' don't shout at me' I go to hit her then kians words run through my head, it was true what he said but I can do what I want when I want. I slapped her around the face.
' s- sorry Sam' she mumbles close to tears.
' sorry Sam' she says crying but louder.
' that's better' I leave Angels house.

Angels POV
I ran upstairs into my room and just sat there crying.
'ANGEL' Nash called from downstairs.
' coming' I shout back. I run into my bathroom and wash my face. I hurry down the stairs.
'Yeah' I say as I walk into the kitchen. Then I see jack and jack, Nashs two best friends. I smiled at them then turned to Nash.
' do you want anything to eat' he asks
JCs words run through my head. Maybe next time don't eat so much and then you won't be so fat.
' no thanks' I smile.
I go over to jack and jack and give them a hug, and have a little chat then go back into my room. I go on Youtube For A Bit And Watch Some Of My Favourite Youtubers. I hear a knock on my door.
' come in' I say
Jack gilinsky walks in and sits on my bed.
' now. tell me what's up' he says firmly but nicely.
' w-what I'm fine' I put on a fake smile. ' but your not' I've know you and your brother for years now. I think I know something's wrong' he states.
' fine I don't really like to tell anyone this. I've only told Nash this and you promise not to tell anyone.' I made it very clear.
' I promise' he smiled at me and took hold of my hands.
' well I get bullied by these five guys that go by the name of Jc, Connor,sam,ricky and Trevor. kian used I but he's stopped now.' then I told him about how they beat me and what they say to me, my story. he listened all the way through it.
' A-angel I'm so sorry I didn't realise you where getting bullied' he said in shock.
' it's fine jack you weren't to know'
' can I ask some questions or not' he looks at me with sorrow in his eyes.
' sure go ahead'
' are they still doing it?'
' not kian but the rest are.'
He nods
' and why did you forgive kian?'
' because he stopped bulling me' and with that he kissed me. my spine started to tingle, i didn't know if to kiss back or not.
I kissed back then pulled away.
' wow' was what he said when he pulled away.
' that was something' I smile at him.
' gilinsky where are you?' Nash calls.
' sorry I couldn't find the bathroom, I'll be down in a minuet' he smiled at me then left the room.
Then my thoughts took over my body ( wtf 😂😂🍕🍗🍉🍍🍆🐢)
What if he doesn't like me! What if he kissed me because he felt sorry for me!?

A/N THANKS FOR READING ILL UPDATE SOON and this hasn't been edited xxxxxx