Chapter 12

ANGELS POV
I lay in my bed thinking about everything that's happened today. should I forgive jack? I mean I haven't even heard his side of the story.
I dig my phone out from under my pillow and text jack J.
( Jj- jack j a-angel)
A-Hey x
Jj- Hey are you okay?☺️
A- No I dunno what to do.😔
Jj- why what's up?
A- jack cheated on me with god knows who that bitch is. I don't know if I should forgive him. I haven't even heard his story yet.
Jj- talk to him first bubby you never know he could have been set up to it.😉 xx
A- okay thanks byyeeeeeee xx😊
END OF CONVO
What did he mean by someone could of set him up to it... he even put a wink face to it. UGH shit like this confuses me. I don't get boys.
(J- jack a-angel)
Text convo between jack G and Angel.
A- hey
J- can I explain?
A- go ahead.
J- they set me and kian up to this. we didn't wanna go through with it but he said he would kill me and kick kian out of o2l if we didn't do it. he doesn't want us together... he loves you angel... he loves you.
A- who's he and who's they?
J- your bullies but mainly sam...
A- so your saying sam loves me?
J- yes...
A- so you didn't cheat on me?
J- no they made me snog a girl and kian take the picture. like I said me and kian didn't wanna go through with it.
A- I need to see you come over to mine just make sure no one sees you x

END OF CONVO
20 minuets had passed and I was still waiting for jack to come. while I was doing that me and Nash where planing to go and see our mum and dad again... such fun. Nash some how managed to convince me to go and see them. Suddenly I feel strong arms around my waist. I thought it was Jack but was I wrong.
' hey princess' sam whispers as he nips on my ear.
I try and pull his arms of me and Nash tries to get him off me.
' it's no use baby girl' he smirks.
' your all mine now.' he clicks his fingers and all of o2l are there just not kian. jack G's there though. they all pulled me away into a dark van and drive away. Nash couldn't do anything to help me though. 6 against 1 it wouldn't of worked.

A/N I NO IN UK TIME ITS TUESDAY BUT I TRIED NEXT UPDATE ON FRIDAY UNLESS ALOT OF YOU TELL ME TO UPDATE AND I MIGHT UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY😏😏 sorry for lots of caps. ly guys xxx in uk time it's 12:19 am x