Being flirted with/kinda harrassed

Requested by @Ilovetogamiuwu , thank you for requesting!

⚠️TW: Slight sexual harassment⚠️

"Did you sit in sugar? Cause you got a sweet-" Teruteru began, you were feeling V E R Y uncomfortable so you just interrupted him.
"I'm gonna stop you right there buster."
"Taking control Y/n~? I didn't know you were-"
Once again, dodging his comments you give him a light bonk on the head and otherwise try to ignore him.
   But unfortunately he was following you for the rest of the day (even thought you mentioned you have a boyfriend) making erotic comments and such. By the end of the day, you were almost gonna cry from being so annoyed.
   When the day was finally over, you ran to Togami and clung to him.
"Y/n what are you doing?"
You just pointed to the tiny, perverted cook.
Togami just crouched down to meet the boy's height and told him, "If you keep harassing my girlfriend/boyfriend/partner, I can and will shut down your family diner along with your respiratory system."

After the whole ordeal,  Togami walked you home and gave you a reassuring kiss on the cheek before you went inside. You are a ✨tomato✨.

A/n: WHY DOES THIS BOOK HAVE 1K VIEWS??? YOU ALL ARE AMAZING !!!😤💞