🔌Unplanned Blackened🔌

Lol I'm not dead

Lol I'm not dead

Slay.

⚠️Chapter 2 Spoilers ahead⚠️

Depressive themes

Religious references

ANGST

so basIcAllY tHe IdeA iS:

What if Byakuya accidentally ended up being the blackened? What if Chihiro was still alive when Byakuya tied him up? And then Chihiro died from not being able to breathe after being 'crucified'.

So uh, anyway, enjoy suffering ig-

——-

"The culprit of this case...is none other than Mondo Oowada!" Makoto pointed to the nervous  biker, a simple slip of the tongue had cost him the chance to get out of this nightmare.

"No! NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT! MY BRO WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING! TELL THEM BRO!" Kiyotaka desperately defended his friend, while Mondo looked at the floor in shame.

Mondo continued to stare at the floor, trying to console his bro "I'm sorry bro, I couldn't keep our promise."

"No! He's lying! Don't vote for him! It was just a coincidence, can't we look over the case one more time?! There must be something we missed!" Taka just couldn't believe it, he was in denial. Suddenly, he made eye-contact with you. You had been watching them argue, almost forgetting about voting.
"Y/n, I know you were the closest out of all of us to Chihiro. But please! Don't vote for Mondo! It couldn't be him!"

"Taka...even if I didn't vote for him, it's a democracy here. Majority vote has the final say, I'm sorry."

"Just vote for me already, I- I killed Chihiro, I've gotta man up and take responsibility for it." Mondo, with regret in his eyes, looked at Taka. The tension in the air was thick as you voted for Mondo. Kiyotaka voted for himself in a vain attempt to save his friend.

"What? We were...wrong?" Makoto looked at the voting board, large red X's on Mondo's icon. Kyoko's usual stoic face showed confusion, and soon panicked voices started crying out.

"Who killed Mr. Fujisaki then?" Hifumi asked, nervously biting his fingernails

Makoto's face was paled "I...I screwed everyone over..." his ahoge was spiked up in an unruly fashion.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Yasuhiro screamed

"KYAHAHAHAHA! Well, guess I'll die! Later losers!" Syo threw up a peace sign, looking unbothered.

Celeste's accent was slipping "Congratulations to whoever fooled us, your acting was on point to the very end." She framed the bottom of her face with her hands in an attempt to act calm, but her uncontrollable shaking revealed the truth.