BYAKUYA'S B-DAY

IN KILLING GAME/ DRTHH

(Includes entire cast of DR:THH, aside from Mastermind)

READER'S ULTIMATE: ULTIMATE DETERMINATION

Type of oneshot: 〰️☁️Fluffy Crack☁️〰️
Warnings: Gn, F00d

Byakuya's POV

I was in the middle of re-reading my favorite novel when I heard my dorm's doorbell go off.

I ignored it since I was busy reading, but then the doorbell was rang again, and again, and again, and again, and again and agai- If it's Toko I am going to strangle her elegantly with my cross tie. The repetitive ringing of the doorbell was getting even more unbearable than before. I angrily walk over to my door and open it, the doorbell still constantly ringing.

As I opened the door, feeling my impatience rising, I see Y/n spamming the doorbell. They didn't notice my presence, and continued ringing the doorbell. I grabbed their hands to stop them from causing the horrid sound to play yet again.

Y/n panicked and started yelling  "AAAAA MURDER ALARM! WEEOWEEOWEEOWEEO!" like a deranged siren on top of an ambulance.

"Oh shut up you dramatic baboon. Like I would ever be stupid enough to kill you in the open daylight." I remark, crossing my arms

"Oh look, it's the dude I was looking for! Can you do me a favor?" They ask while rocking on their heels

"No." I said, and closed the door in their face. I started for the book to resume my chapter, when I heard the spamming of the obnoxiously cheery tune of the doorbell again. I guess Y/n isn't the Ultimate Determination for nothing, they're as stubborn as a mule. The ringing pauses and I savor the sweet, sweet silence.

Then my door got destroyed. I see Y/n in the door with Monokuma standing next to the Ultimate carrying...a machine gun? Y/n thanked Monokuma and then pointed the gun at me.

"Go to the cafe or you'll have as many holes as your door." Y/n threatens

"Puhuhuhu! That sounds kinda-" the best started, but Y/n quickly shut him down

"SILENCIO, TÚ PODRIO, OREO!"
(Be quiet you rotten Oreo!)

"I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE SAYING BUT IT'S INTIMIDATING!" Monokuma yelled in fear before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

"Move it, maggot." Y/n says in an army officer's tone, poking me with the gun

"I'll have you know that the moment we get out of here I am going to sue you-" I say before getting interrupted

"We? Aww, that's sweet! You care about meeee!" Y/n said cheerfully, before pointing the gun back at me. "Now go to the cafe." They said in a menacing manner, switching demeanors effortlessly.

We walked into the dark cafeteria, it was dead silent and I started to wonder if Y/n was actually going to kill me. I turn back and the lights flicker on. There was an assortment of colors and a crude homemade banner that said "HAPPY B-DAY M̶A̶S̶T̶E̶R̶ TOGAMI!" I was speechless, birthdays had never been an ordeal back home and I didn't think anyone cared enough to remember it in these circumstances. Y/n dropped the gun — which was quickly picked up my Monokuma before he disappeared again — and faced me, a hint of anxiety on their face.

"Sooo? What'cha think?" They asked

"MASTER TOGAMI I SPENT ALL NIGHT ON MAKING MY PRESENT PLEASE ACCEPT IT!" Toko yelled out, shoving a box covered in what looked like pages from her romance novels toward me.