Chapter 27

Third Person's POV

As Jennie heard what Lisa said through call.

She couldn't control herself, she shouted from the top of her lungs, and threw her phone while she's crying.

Jennie : Whaaaaah!!! She promise!! She promise that she wouldn't leave me!!

----------------------------

Jisoo heard the shout, she immediately get the duplicate key for Jennie's room and hurried go to Jennie's room.

When she open Jennie's room she approached Jennie with her worried face.

Jisoo : What happen Jendeukie?? Why are you crying??

Jennie hug Jisoo.

Jennie : I don't want to lose her unnie. *Sobbing*

Jisoo : Stop crying, i know Lisa loves you so much. *Caressing Jennie's back*

Jennie : After all I've done? Do you think she still love me unnie??!

Jisoo : Hey, let me know first, what is  really happened??

Jennie loosen up the hug, wipe away her tears and straighten up her sit, she became silent for a moment.

Jisoo : Jennie, look at me, do you really have a boyfriend? *She asked softly*

Jennie : Do you think lolokohin ko sya unnie?

Jisoo : Aish! Let me know kase kung ano ba talaga nangyayare!!

Jennie sigh before tell Jisoo what she want to hear.

Jennie : I met Kai when we're at US, yes, his kind at first we've been always together cause i see him as my friend a boy friend, we're good for 2 months, and then suddenly he confess that he loves me more than friends-

Jisoo : So you mean you accept him and his really your boyfriend?!

Jennie : Aish!! Unnie let me finish first!!!!

Jisoo : I'm sorry, continue.

Jennie : His too stubborn and determine to court me and i just saw him as my friend and nothing higher with that, until i feel creepy to him, cause his not normal anymore, he has always a way to find me!! To bother me even my new number? He easily get and i don't fucking know where he gets my number!!

Jisoo : His fucking creepy!!

Jennie : And he thinks that he owns me, that we have together, that he and i happen!! Even if we're just friends!!! He believes in himself that his my boyfriend, i love Lisa so much unnie, you know that i never became like this to anyone but only for Lisa.

Jisoo : Then made a way to explain to her what was really the truth.

Jennie : How? She already broke up with me!!

Jennie's tears began to flow again.

Jisoo : Aish! Jendeukie!! Stop crying!! Where can i find that guy?!! That Kai?!!

Jennie : No unnie, it's okay, i don't want you to be involved with this fuckin' issue.

Jisoo : Then, when did you tell Lisa about this? I know how much she loves you and if she find out this she win you back.

I Like U (JenLisa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें