Chapter 19

Third Person's POV

A few weeks after when Lisa and Jennie became officially in a relationship.

But, now, Jennie locked herself in her room for a few days, she's lazy in everything, that's why she doing this.

Her unnie is not at their house, because Jisoo is busy with the big project at her work right now.

Their class was also suspended for a few weeks.

Jennie is currently sleeping in her room.

she suddenly woke up because of the knock on her door.

Knock ... Knock ... Knock ...

Jennie : Who the fuck are you?!

she mumbled in herself while still closed her eyes.

Knock ... Knock ... Knock ...

Jennie : Nobody here!!!! Jennie is still asleep!!! "she shouted"

"What the hell?! Open the door!!"

Knock ... Knock ... Knock ...

Jennie : Aish!!!

Jennie stood up and open the door.

When Jennie opened the door, anyone who knocked, immediately entered in her room and sat down on the bed.

Jennie : What the?! Chae? What are you doing here?

Chaeyoung : What?! I'm bored and besides I can't disturb Chu right now plus I'm worried to you, cause, Chu said, that, you're locking yourself for almost three days.

Jennie scratched her head and throw herself at the bed.

Chaeyoung lay down next to Jennie and shook Jennie's body.

Chaeyoung : Come on Jen.

Jennie : Whaaat?!

Chaeyoung : You shouldn't lock yourself here in your room.

Jennie : Aish!! I'm too lazy right now, I just want to lay down and do nothing!! And besides, I can't talk to Lisa, so, what's the point for me to go out?

Chaeyoung : No! You shouldn't do that! You better do something, let's go somewhere, so you can forget her even for a moment.

Jennie : I don't want to forget her!! Just let me be alone.

Chaeyoung : You know Jen? You're being over react! "Rolled her eyes"

Jennie : Aish!! Bakit ba?!

Chaeyoung : Yah!? Jennie Kim?! have you forgotten, for you to act like that? You and Lisa didn't broke up, she's just in Thailand right now for the important thing!!

Jennie laughed, It's true that Lisa is in Thailand now, it's because she has something important to do, regarding their business.

Chaeyoung : Hala Jen, you're crazy! Why are you laughing?

Jennie : Nothing! "Laughed" I just laughed to myself, Am I really doing this? I just can't quite imagine, that I do this "Laughed" But, i know, you will do it too, when unnie gets busy too.

They're both laughing.

Chaeyoung : Yah! Jen! Ewan ko sayo, "stood up" fix yourself now and I'll wait you downstairs, whether you like it or not? We're going to the mall.