Chapter 25

Lisa's POV

I'm so happy that finally Jennie and i is now okay, I'll never let anyone to get her in my life.

I'm currently lying down in my bed and about to sleep.

I sigh in tiredness, I'm so fucking tired and i want to sleep, I was about to go to sleep, when someone called, an unknown number popped up on my phone.

I took my phone and answer it, maybe this is important or something.

*On call*

Lisa : Hello? Who's this?

I waited to speak whoever was on the other line, but, seems he didn't want to speak.

Lisa : Yah?! Hello?! WHO'S?! THIS?!

Aish!! Maybe he might be helpless and thought of tripping me!! Who ever are you?! I'm gonna rip your fucking whole body off!!

I was about to turn off the call but he suddenly spoke.

Unknown number : Hello?! I'm sorry, i think, I got wrong dial.

*Call ended*

Lisa : What?! Wrong dial?!! .. But? It's seems like i already heard his voice?? Aish! Nevermind! "Yawning" I really want to sleep.

I message a goodnight first to my nini, then I put my phone in the drawer and finally, i can now take a rest.

A few minutes and I fell asleep.

-----------

Third Person's POV

Months passed, and the two couples showed more love for each other, rumors about Jennie and Lisa's relationship at their school are starting to spread.

They're not even surprised by what the rumor is, cause, it used to be a rumor for their schoolmates, and now? It was only a confirmation for them.

Lisa is currently at the garden of their school, playing with her phone and waiting for her girlfriend.

"Yah!" Someone behind her jump and hug her from her back.

Lisa got shocked and held the hands that currently wrapped in her.

Lisa : Aish?! You scared the shit on me?!

Lisa turned to see who owned the hands, and it's Nancy, looking at her with big smile in her face, and seems Nancy doesn't care about the humors between Lisa and Jennie.

Lisa : Oh, Nancy? What's brought you here?

Nancy : Nothing? .. I passed by here and i saw you, so i decided to approach you, why? Am I forbidden to talk to you?

Nancy said jokingly but pretending that he was sad.

Lisa : Aish! Noo! Wala naman akong sinabi!

Nancy smile.

Lisa : So? What's new to you? Long time no see. "Slightly laughed"

Nancy : Nothing change, I still miss the all whole you!!

They been silent for a moment and Lisa looked awkward for what Nancy said.

Nancy broke the silence and added this.

Nancy : Aish!! Tagal mo kayang di nag pakita!!!