Chapter 23 ⚠️🔞

Hi to all readers, we are now in the "CHAPTER 23" and?? ... 23 is the biggest number of all JL shippers, kaya? Enjoy this chapter 😂

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING!!! IF YOU'RE NOT A ADULT?! PLEASE, SKIP THIS CHAPTER!! THANKYOU⚠️⚠️⚠️

Third Person's POV

Jennie is still mad and sulking to Lisa.

He's browsing her phone and checking all of Lisa's text to her.

Jennie : Aish!! Lisa?! Why'd you stop calling and texting me?! Porket hindi kita nirereplayan!!

Someone suddenly lay down besides her and hug her.

Jennie was so shocked at the moment and was just stunned at the same time.

As he heard the familiar voice, the voice that he always wanted to hear.

Lisa : I'm here.

No matter how much Jennie wanted to hug Lisa back, she remembered again their misunderstanding.

He removed Lisa's hand that hugging to her.

Lisa : Hon? I'm so sorry, if you're still thinking about the girl in my room, she's just my friend, and okay ... Aaminin ko, I was drunk that time cause my friends invited me to the bar, ayoko din sana kaso, I'm stupid! Masyado akong naaliw at hindi ko namalayan yung oras, but still, tumawag parin naman ako diba?

Jennie sat down and cross arm.

Jennie : Really?! A friend?! Sino niloloko?!!

Lisa : I am telling the truth hon.

Jennie : Oh? Really, truth? Busy? Business na pala ngayon ang pag iinom?

Lisa : Fine, i admit it, but that's the only lie I did.

Jennie : Damn!! Don't say excuses, cause you still lie to me!!

They're been silent for a moment.

Lisa : Hon, don't you trust me anymore? "He asked softly"

Jennie looked at Lisa.

Lisa : Everyone make mistakes, right? And also everyone deserves a chance ... I guess!!

Lisa stood up and about to leave Jennie's room, he looked back at Jennie.

Lisa : Uuwi na lang muna ako, but I'll still ask your forgiveness hon, even you don't want to accept it.

He turned around again and turned the doorknob.

Jennie quickly ran towards to Lisa and hugged her.

Jennie : Don't leave.

Lisa got teary eye for a second and he faced Jennie to hugged her tightly.

Lisa : I'm so sorry for what i did hon, i can't afford to lose you ...

He's now crying, Jennie let go of the hug.

Jennie : Stop crying, it's okay, let's forget about that, but, please? Don't you ever lie to me again, "he wiped away Lisa's tears" I miss you.