Chapter 4

Decembers POV

I awoke to my father pounding on my door saying, "get up fat a**." When I got up I told him I was up and he said to get dressed then go down stairs.

I went to my closet and found and pair of black skinny jeans and a My Chemical Romance shirt and my knee high converse. I got dresses. Did my normal thick foundation and consoler, then did my eyebrows dark brown and did black to purple fading lipstick then my thick eyeliner then lots of mascara. I brushed my black and blue hair then strained it.

I went downstairs and he wasn't there. Oh god please don't be in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and he was there... Crap, please don't make me eat. He looked at me and smiled his evil smile. He was making 2 eggs, sausage links and I could smell toast in the toaster. CRAP PLEASE TELL ME THATS HIS... He told me to go sit down. I obeyed him 'cause I knew better than to not.

He brought out one plate with 2 eggs and 3 sausage links and 2 pieces of toast with jelly. So that's 140+132+140+100. 512 calories so about 520 calories. NO PLEASE DONT BE MINE.

He put that in front of himself. THANK GOD. "You are not gonna eat today or tomorrow got it? Your too fat to eat. You need to weight 70 pounds or less not 95 pounds. Go weigh yourself and tell me EXACTLY how much you weigh."

I got up from the table and went to the bathroom and got the scale out. I weighed myself and I was 93.7 pounds. YAY I LOST WEIGHT!! I put the scale back and went downstairs.

I sat back at the table. "I weigh 93.7 pounds. I know I should of weighed 93 pounds at least sense yesterday but at least I lost 1 pound or so."

He got up from the table and slammed his silverware down on the table. "WHY DIDN'T YOU LOSE MORE WEIGHT!!! YOUR SO FAT!!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!"

I got up from the table and went to my room and locked the door. I don't trust that door being unlocked. Not sense he almost barged in on me on my iPod. God, that would be bad.

I got up and put my iPod on the charger then went outside my window. I had a little ledge put there I like to sit on and just think about stuff and breath in the cool Autumn air.

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I hurried in the window and shut it and locked it how it was. I hid my iPod and charger under my bed and waited for knocking on the door. There was none. I just waited and waited. I wasn't about to open the door and him be right there and me get smacked.

Suddenly my door nob started to wiggle. I ran to the back of my room and huddled up into a ball. My heart was pounding. He has NEVER done that, not EVER. Suddenly the door opened... And someone walked in. I just saw a glimpse of their face then I blacked out...