Chapter 8

Decembers POV

Apparently I fell asleep because I woke up next to Blake. Why am I- oh ya... Blake beat my father senseless.

In a soft voice I said, "Blake... Blake wake up." He gingerly opened his eyes and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Good morning sweetheart." He said sleepily. I could feel the warmth creeping up my face. I hid my face so he wouldn't see it.

"What time is it?" I asked Blake. He slowly turned over and looked at the clock that I had not even seen.

"1 o'clock in the after noon." He gave me a slight smile. I've NEVER slept this long before. I was always scared that my father would be upset so I made sure I got up before him.

Blake's POV

Gosh she looks so beautiful as always. I just want her to be okay and never have to go back to the place she calls home. I'm gonna file a report against him today. I want him gone. I could tell I was getting a little angry so I calmed myself down.

I could feel he looking at me. When I looked at her, she was on the verge of tears.

"Oh sweetheart, what's wrong?" Little wet lines began to appear on her cheeks. I reached over and held her. "Your safe with me. You don't need to worry about anyone or anything else." I was trying to reassure her that I was a good person and I will help her get through this.

She began to lay down on my chest. I was so happy that I couldn't take it anymore. I have her a small kiss on her forehead and she looked at me in surprise.

Nervously I asked, "Can I say something? I know your gonna think I'm silly but I've wanted to say this sense the day I met you..."

"Of course you can say it." She said this in such a shy whisper that it was just so adorable.

"Well...umm... I love you and I just want to be with you forever. I want to keep you safe from all your sad and dark thoughts and I want to keep you safe from everyone. I want you to feel as happy all the time as I do when I see you." I could feel the heat rising up on me. My face was beat red.

"I-I-I don't know what to say..." I could see the surprise on her face.

"Just say how you feel." I was nervous to hear her say something. I didn't want her to think I'm weird.

"If I say how I feel, I'm gonna feel even more nervous..." I love her shy voice so much, it's just so adorable. "I...umm... I love you too and I'd like to be with you but my father... He woul-"

"I would make sure he didn't do anything to you or anyone. I'm filing a chart today hopefully to get him put in jail for a long long time."

"But where would I go..."

"You would stay with me of course." I started running my fingers through her shiny, silky hair.

"Okay... I guess I could do that only until I find my own place..." I love it so much when she sounds shy.

"And could we go on a date maybe?" I asked shyly.

"My answer is yes but first we have to file a chart against my father."

"Okay darling. Why don't you get some more sleep. I can tell your tired."

"As long as you'll be here when I wake up..."

"I promise."