Chapter 7

Decembers POV

"Okay young lady, we need to clean all the cuts on you to make sure none are infected then you are free to go with him." Said the nurse with a cheery voice but with sadness hinted in it. I forced a smile. "Okay." It's so simple to fake happiness...

The nurse asked Blake to step out of the room to clean me up then I could get dressed and head out with him.

I was just old enough to sign all the paper work to do things. All they did was hook me up to an IV and give me crap to help the dizziness. Whatever. I was happy that I could just get out of here.

Finally we are out of there. I would of gone crazy if I was in there any longer. Blake was silent as we headed somewhere I didn't recognize.

As soon as we stopped he looked at me. Gosh what is he thinking... He probably doesn't want me even in his car... I just looked down and my eyes started to tear up. 'What were you thinking?? No one will ever love you... Especially someone like him. Your too fat and ugly for anyone to EVER love you.' The voices won't shut up. Oh god why can't I just turn them off for once! Oh gosh I'm hyperventilating. He probably thinks I'm crazy...

Suddenly I'm right there with him slightly shaking my shoulders. "December, your okay. I'm here. Everything is alright." I look into those bright blue eyes of his. Oh gosh no December, you can't fall for him.

"I'm-I'm alright. Really I am." Lies all lies.

"Are you sure 'cause you were saying things like, 'I know... It's true.' Then you started yelling 'stop it' then you started shaking. Not very much but enough to have me worried." He said this with worry in his voice.

"I'm fine, really I am." Faking a smile makes everything seen fine.

"Well alright, if you insist." But I knew he didn't really believe me. I knew he thought I was crazy, now he knows I'm crazy.

He sat back into his seat on the drivers' side and just looked at me for a moment.

"I'm sorry about everyt-" he cut me off.

"Don't be. This isn't your fault. I'm gonna make sure you will be alright." He looked at me with an unsure smile. "Alright let's' head home." Home? That's a place of love and support. My "home" is a place of hatred.

He must of seen the unsure ness on my face. "Oh, we are heading to my house. Sorry, but you are NOT going back to your father." I didn't really care what happened to me anymore. No one else does either so why would I care...