Chapter 1

December's POV

I awoke to a sweet smell and an old woman speaking to someone. She was saying something like no pulse or gone limp or something along them lines.

I tried to sit up but I could not. My body was telling 'no, stay down'. I could barely move my arms, then it all came back. How Jerry and Patrick were to me and the things they were saying to me. Tears proceeded to well up into my eyes but I forced them away.

The old woman came into the room then she yelled someone's name. Blake I think is what I heard. When he came out I heard her speaking softly to him about me (I can read lips) and said that she is now awake.

He preceded to walked over to me. I shied away from him from not knowing him and other reasons. He then shied away from me 'cause I shied away.

I don't what to think of him. He adorable but I know better then to let myself fall in love with someone. But... NO. Don't do it December.

Blake's POV

Oh my god she's even more beautiful when she's awake with those light blue almost white eyes. Oh god I'm starring. I try look away from her beauty but I'm entranced by her.

"What's your name?" I was surprised myself by my own voice. She looked so sweet and innocent but she had eyes full of pain. I would know 'cause I'm the same.

"December," she whispered out. Oh god even her voice is beautiful and so soft. I just want to protect her forever and never let anyone hurt her again.

"What happened?" She said. "What time is it?"

"I found you in the woods passed out and you had no pulse for a second. You almost had a seizer. And right now it is 6pm. Would you like some dinner? We are having salad and some carrots and corn and some pota-"

"Oh no oh no oh no... I'm gonna be in so much trouble when I get home. I don't want anything to eat but thank you." Her voice was shaking and she looked like she was going to cry. I wanted to ask what would happen but I didn't want her to cry. I wanted to hold her and make everything okay again.

She then proceeded to get up but in that process, she collapsed. I went to help her up but she shooed me away. I felt a little hurt but I dealt with it. She tried to get up but could not. Whether she liked it or not, I was helping her up back to the couch. She eventually gave in to me helping her and let me pick her up to the couch.

Decembers POV

He was picking me up, and not struggling... I looked down ashamed of myself looking at his muscles on his arms. He was so strong. He must be if he can pick me up.

"Thank you," I said the best I could with what little I could conjure for a fake smile.

"No problem at all. Your really really light. Almost too light," he said with a gentle smile. I knew he would never hurt me with how he acted. At least I hope he wouldn't hurt me...