"God! Brother, I loved the way you shut that journalist," Arcane laughed when Arawn's eyes fell on Elizabeth sitting silently in the lounge. He at once looked at Brian and Xavier. They stepped and Brian lean to his ears.

"She says it is urgent," He communicates, making his blood simmer in anger. "Cover Up!" He says, glimpsing at his family talking. Arawn turns to his family as Brian stands behind him.

"I have some work. Mom, you go. I will join you in a few minutes." He says, walking away and Xavier and Brian cover up for him. Arcane looked at Arawn walking toward Elizabeth hurriedly. He is smitten by her, he thinks and walks, holding her mother's shoulder.

She sees him walking towards her. Elizabeth at once got up from her seat looking at him when he fiercely grabbed her elbow and dragged her inside his cabin. She was already skittish, and he made her distress more. He close the door with a thud and Xavier stood outside. He pushed her against his desk.

"What the fuck you are doing here? Didn't I tell you don't show up ever again? Do you need money now?" He asks heatedly while she frees herself from him standing at a safe distance and observing him.

"I Don't want your money. I was here to inform you something." Elizabeth expresses, looking down and calming herself, and taking long breaths. She didn't know how to do it. It terrified her. He was his step-sister's fiancé. She feared how well things would turn out after this truth. But she didn't certainly want her baby to be brought up without a father.

"I am pregnant!" she declares, closing her eyes. It startles him as he watched her with a shocked expression. She felt scared and light-hearted at once. He couldn't believe what he heard but then he immediately chuckle pushing her against the wall.

"It could be of anyone. I clearly told you I don't want to do anything with you or your life. So, go to hell." He says turning his back and making her stand in astonishment. She looks him and then tempestuously turned him. He heard a loud sound. 

THUD 

His cheeks were hurting. He looks at her. Her eyes were a blazing fire in anger.

"You are such an unfortunate Father Arawn. Between, I have no thought of raising my step-sister's fiance's baby." She says and turns, walking away and leaving the building and leaving him in shock. Elizabeth takes a seat inside her car and drives back to her home while crying on her way.

The waiter placed the food on the tray when Bella smiles seeing Arawn walking with a long sulking face. She never saw him this angry. Archer looks at her and then at his son. Arawn takes his seat beside Arcane. Arcane looks at his right cheek and speaks.

"Did you fall somewhere, Brother?" He asks, making Arawn glare at him. He at once shut his lips and looks at his food. Everyone started the meal when Archer takes time to observe his son's cheeks. There were hand prints when Brian came running and handed the Ice bag to Arawn. Arawn snatches it keeping it on his face.

"Did you fall somewhere?" Bella ask looking at him when Archer clasped her hand. She looked at him and He nodded no. Bella keeps silent eating her food.

Archer watches Arawn lost in thoughts when he finished getting up and leaving the Restaurant leaving everyone in shock.

"Should I talk to him?" Asked Arcane when Bella nods her head negatively to him. Archer called Leo. "Find Out What Happened?" He asked, making Bella glare at her.

"When will stop putting your nose in your son's life?" she asked, making Archer smile.

"Wife, If You are forgetting something, then let me remind you. If I didn't poke, you won't be here beside me. It took really a hardship to get you," He says making Arcane cough and Drink water and seeing his parent's romance talk. Bella blushed and turned to eat her food.