Bottles down

Hey,
I can't live in here for another day,
darkness has kept the light concealed grim as ever!~

°°°••°°°••°°°••°°°••°°°••°°°••°°°••°°°••°°°••°°°

It was fun.That was what your going to have to admit about, your three soulmates were taking your disability very well.Most of the questions they ask you either go from a 'yes' or 'no' answer.Well, Knockout got longer ones due to him asking complicated ones like 'How old are you?' or 'I want to meet your parents who created you like holy scrap your my fragging spirit animal now!' yeah your entire prospective of Knockout changed from a bad one to a good one real quick.

But this was only three, you got two more soulmates to go....

"Fragging finally!" Starscream excitedly shouts, finally fix with a new arm "Took you forever to do this scrape!!"

"I'm a medic who works their aft off so be dame happy you sick fragger."

Stifling a laugh Breakdown pokes your cheek softly but playfully "I heard that laugh, don't hide it now!~"

Starscream didn't even watch what you two were doing as HE stole you from Breakdowns hands and into his own, zooming out of there like the speed of sound if possible, leaving Breakdown and Knockout in his dust.The yells and shouts of both of your mates echoes around the halls of this place, but you didn't feel safe with this one.He was your soulmate yeah, but something doesn't feel quite right.The next thing you know your outside and find yourself......on a ship?This whole time your in an air craft??

"Have you ever flown before?"

You look up at him, shaking your head quickly in a negative manner.

A smirk spread along his features "Well that's good then..." suddenly your thrown off the ship to which soon Starscream follows "...I can be your first."

Air thrashing around you, the chill of falling really beginning to kick in, and the silent scream of fear was released.Your soulmate however didn't panick like you, he instead dove deeper down below you.His body mass was indeed heavier then yourself.A human size thing then a tower like him.Thinking that this was the end you found yourself in a cot pit of a jet, landing in a very soft chair with no driver whatsoever.

"Don't back out now, I'm just teasing you!" Waite?This.....is this STARSCREAM?!

The seatbelt buckles yourself in as your chair became warmer after the opening closed.Starscream chuckles as he flew higher in the air, soon find the air current that many aircrafts use to get to places faster.Peeking out of the window all you see is clouds.A fluffly wonder land of clouds.It was not long after that Starscream swan dives downward, exiting the air current, before coming down closer to the ground for you to see your hometown Jasper.

"Where do you live?Is it near here??"

Shaking your head in a positive manner you point where to go, he was only 10 minutes away.When he got close you point at the house you call home.Starscream then flys off, far from Jasper before landing in a nice open area.But the thing is, he didn't transform, a random guy came up to your door and opens it with pure ease.

"Come on, I don't have all day fleshy."

Cocking your head to the right your confuse by why this guy held the same voice as Starscream.He seems to notice it later on then sighs, helping you out.

"It's me, Starscream, but in a holoform..." once down he shows you his shoulder, just to find the same floral design you have, before taking your hand roughly "....Now let's go, before trouble comes!"

Taking his hand, which was larger then yours, you two walk to your home.

°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°

The walk was not as long as you thought it would be, thanks to bus stops being near by, so once you two were there you went inside.

As expected Starscream scrunch up his nose, holding it in his hands like life depends on it "Ugh!It smells like someone died in this place!!"

Shaking your head sadly, you walk to the room that the odor comes from to find a mess.Bottles upon bottles of every brand of alcohol anyone could ever find either empty, halfway full, or shattered and spilled all over the floor.Maybe it is not to late to turn back now-?

"Alcohol..." Starscream seems rather frustrated and enraged by the sight, all your eyes can see is smoke coming out of his ears and possibly his nose "...why are you drinking this when your below the age of 21?!"

The hurt was obviously radiating off him, but with a notepad and pen near by, you reply back quickly 'Not me.I have a roomate, sadly one who is a alcoholic.'

That seems to cool him down, but he was still hella piss.

"Where is this 'roommate' of yours  now?"

'Working.I don't know where but it's far from here.'

Starscream let's out a puff of air, re-reading your answer "...Dose...Did this roomate person ever hurt you?Touch you even??"

Taking a silent second, you reply hesitatingly 'He tried drugging me more then once.Never went and touch or hurt me yet, but his insults hurt.'

Starscream was red face, like a cherry almost, and he looks like he was going to kill a guy--no, a whole planet.

"Grab anything valuable to you here cause I won't fly down here with you again..." Starscream let's you out, watching you go to what must be your room "......not after I inform the news to the others and plot that idiotic humans death bed."

Going to your room, since you never heard what Starscream said after you left, you began to pack what you think is valuable.Clothing, bathroom utensils, medication, radio, drawing supply, computer, it seems your going to need more then one bag.Stuffing your headphones into your backpack with your hoodies and jumpers, it was not long after you gind that all you need was in your bags.Now you just need to grab your money and go.

"Two bags?Why not take a whole suitcase instead??"

Scaring the crap out of you, you turn to see Starscream at the door frame, smirking.Now that you were looking at him, he was cute.His hair was all black except the middle was grey with a line of red, his eyes were a beautiful red color, pale smooth skin with scars here and there, and his body tone?He was in between sexy and simping for.

"Hello?.." Starscream waves a hand infront of your face, getting nothing "....scrap.Don't tell me I killed you already!!?!"

Snapping out of it you blush, shaking your head before leaving the place after grabbing your bags.It was not long after a hand stopped you to show a smirking yet confuse Starscream by your side.The next thinh ya know he hand you something before pecking a soft kiss on top of your head.

"Let's get going now, before I throw up my insides."

Taking the moment to process what the hell happen just now, you look down to see what he placed in your hand.It was 100,409 bucks, this was not your money.It must be your roommates.What kind of job did he have to earn this much??

Nothing less, you left the place before joining Starscream.Walking ever so slowly to the bus stop.