Chapter 44: Confessions! Luffy and Y/n's First Fight...?

I'mma just casually mute Wattpad notifications now-

Recap: 

"I don't feel good... And my face hurts...." he says pulling his wrist away from Nami as he continues to walk forward, one hand on his hat and the other at his side in a clenched fist. Once he was sure he was confused as to where to go, he stopped walking, bringing up a hand to his face only to scream when he felt how hot his cheeks were.

He was blushing. What... What was this...?"

"Is this the mystery feeling?!" he exclaims aloud, his voice echoing throughout the whole city.

After heading back to the ship, you notice Luffy was no longer on the railing with that pouty face. In fact, you saw everyone there except him. "Hey, everyone." you say with a small smile and wave.

However, you receive no verbal reaction as Sanji is muttering something inaudible as he sulked in the corner, Nami was sighing as she banged her head on the door of one of the ships. Zoro was asleep, Chopper was staring at the two of you, mumbling something to the effect of "The world is a strange place" and Vivi, well, Vivi was blushing.

"Um... Did something happen?" Mist asks being all of their behaviors were rather abnormal except for Zoro's of course. 

"Everything." Nami mutters as she deadpans making you and Mist look at one another, then back at Nami with a sweat drop. "Just be ready to sail out..." she says with another sigh.

"Okay...?" you reply before looking around and seeing Luffy wasn't anywhere on the deck. "Hey, where's Luffy..?" you mutter finding that clearly you were going to receive no answer based on how everyone was sulking currently. At the same time, Mist walked up to Vivi, his cheeks flushing pink once he notices she was blushing as well.

"H-Hey Vivi..." he begins, feeling his heart skip a beat all over again. Ah he hated how nervous he got around her sometimes... "U-Um..." he clears his throat again, chuckling softly, "Sorry I'm kind of awkward huh?" he flashes her a closed eye smile which only made Vivi want to melt into a puddle right there and then on the deck.

"N-no...I like talking to you, Mist.." she says finally looking up at the male. "Um.... Can I, ask you something?" she begins, before gently grabbing his slightly feminine and gentle hands. "Alone?"

"S-Sure!" he shouts a bit louder than intended, making him slap a hand over his mouth, but nodding of course. Vivi led the two of them to the girls' room, closing the door behind her in case anyone tried to come in. "So..what'd you want to talk about?" he asks nervously, scratching the back of his head.

Vivi takes a seat on the bed, patting the spot next to her for him to do the same. Mist was flustered at first but obeyed as he takes a seat next to her, folding his hands on his lap as the two of them would make eye contact for a moment before breaking away just as quickly. "W-Well... I... I was wondering how you felt about me."

"E-Eh?!" Mist stutters as the female turned to completely face him, her face just as red as his, her large chocolate brown eyes staring into his dark pink ones. "I..." he closes his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath before opening them again as he placed his hand on top of hers. "I really like how determined you are to save your kingdom. I think, considering you're royalty, and you're risking everything and carrying that big burden... You're amazing." his eyes seemed to light up as he said this, his heart pounding loudly in his chest.

Vivi was speechless as she stared back into his eyes, feeling her face heat up, as she could barley form words to respond. "S-Sorry!" Mist immediately dropped her hands, feeling embarrassed and worried he scared her just by saying those things. "I know it's probably weird having some guy- well, some random fishy- er, mammal- I mean dolphin- pink ahhh!!" the male let out a yell in frustration as he let his head hang low, his hands resting in his pink hair.