Chapter 41: The Heroes Reunion! His Name is Fire Fist Ace!

Recap:

The large crowd continues to chase you around town, Luffy desperately trying to get out and you smacking him in the back of the head over and over again for getting you involved in this situation.

Meanwhile, back at the restaurant, the man from before was even more irked having been slammed into the ground. But seeing Luffy ahead gave him all the more reason to join the chase for him. "Luffy!" he shouts, "It's me!" 

Now just who was this man?

During this time, the rest of the Straw Hat crew, has been in the outskirts of Nanohana, and have received proper outfits for their journey in this hot desert country. Well, aside from Nami and Vivi, who were dressed in dancer outfits.

"Maybe we shouldn't have let Sanji shop for us... The goal is to blend in with the crowd.." Vivi chuckles nervously, staring down at the rather exposing outfits. "These are dancer outfits..."

"What do you mean?!" Sanji exclaims with hearts bulging in his eyes, and his hands clasped together. "Dancers are common people! No one will think you're a princess dressed like that! I even have one for my ocean princess!" he says showing off the light turquoise-blue outfit similar to Nami's and Vivi's he purchased.

"But we're going to be walking through the desert.." Vivi argues.

"Don't worry, if you get too tired I'll be happy to carry you... hehe~" 

"The ladies look great, but," Sanji turns to Zoro who was eating a large piece of meat and sat by Usopp and Karoo, with Chopper and Mist on his right. "You guys don't look like pirates anymore! You look like thieves!"

Zoro was wearing a zebra patterned vest-like cloak along with an orange draping hat on top. Usopp was dressed in a long green covering and had a similar top as Zoro's but a mustard yellow color. Sanji had a light faded blue vest-cloak with a white shirt and hood underneath. Chopper had a mini version of this outfit, but the material was a light purple and lined with a darker shade, and without a hood. Mist was wearing the same long cloak as Usopp but it was a dark blue color, and had no head topping.

"Huh?" the pink haired male spoke seeing Chopper was lying on the ground and holding his nose. "What's wrong, Chopper-kun?"

"My nose hurts..." he cries. "It feels like it's going to fall off."

"Oh that makes sense Tony-kun.." Vivi replies feeling bad for the small reindeer. "Your nose must be very sensitive, and Nanohana is known for it's perfumes. Some are very potent."

"Like this~?" Nami asks as she squirts a bit on her neck by Chopper. "ACK DON'T DO THAT!!" he cries cringing away from the orange haired female.

Mist just facepalms lightly. "Anyways, Vivi, now that we have the supplies we need, which way are we going?" 

"First we need to stop the rebels, before this land becomes bathed in blood." Vivi begins. "So we're heading to the base to find their leader. It's an oasis known as Yuba. And going to Yuba means-"

"Hey hide!" Zoro suddenly shouts, shocking the female as he pulls her behind the rubble of the building they were all hiding in. Zoro peeks out and sees it's the Navy. "There's some kind of ruckus over there."

"It's probably some dumb pirate." Mist replies. Before anyone else could add to the matter, they look and see Luffy running with you on his shoulder, the two of you screaming as the large crowd of soldiers follows you both. 

'IT'S YOU TWO?!" Everyone thought in unison. Luffy suddenly skids to a stop when he spots Zoro. "Oi Zoro!!" he shouts happily. 

"Eh?! The rest of the Straw Hat crew?!" one navy soldier exclaims watching as Luffy runs over to his crew members. "Hey you guys are all here!!" he says happily making you deadpan.