Chapter 2: Ero Cook! Meet Sanji!

~~~~~~Edited on 02/04~~~~~~

Y/n smiles at that memory "Yeah, but we never got the chance." "Well what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself!! Shishishi!"

Y/n nods, "I'm Y/n. Y/n L/n. Nice to meet ya, Monkey D. Luffy!"

"Nice to meet you Y/n! This is my crew: The one with the long nose is Usopp, the girl with the orange hair is Nami, and if you want, you can call Zoro Moss Head." "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY LUFFY!!!!!" yelled the one called Zoro, or Moss Head.

"Shishishi! Nothing Zoro" he says, waving it off. You giggle, "Well nice to meet you all." Nami nods. "Same here. So how did you-" "Wait Nami!" Usopp cuts her off. "She could work for the Navy for all we know, trying to get information on us!"

Your face suddenly went dark at the mention of the Navy. Where your piece of shit father worked, how the Navy did not help anyone in need. You let out a low growl at this. Slowly you lifted your face up to meet eye contact with Usopp. When he saw your face, he instantly regretted it.

"I don't work. For that shitty. Navy. Got that, Usopp?" Usopp could see the venom dripping from your words."Y-y-yes m-m-m-m-ma'am." And just as quickly as it came, your face went from dark to normal again. "Now then, you guys wanna explain the hole at the top of the restaurant?"

"Yeah, you see Luffy here-"

"Oh beautiful ocean! Thank you for today's encounter!!"

Zoro is cut of when you and Nami look to see a blonde haired waiter on his knees holding up two roses to the two of you. "Eh??" The both of you say in unison.

"Oh love, I can't bear this hardship, go and laugh at me if you must. I am now prepared to be a low life pirate or even the devil to be with you two ladies!!!" He looks up at you and Nami with hearts bulging in his eyes. Zoro looks pissed and Luffy's frown only grows bigger as he notices you are very uncomfortable.

"However, oh so tragic, for there is an obstacle standing in between our LOVE!!!!"

"And that obstacle is me, right Sanji?"

'Sanji? Is that his name?' you thought to yourself. Sanji's face instantly turns serious, as he notices the owner of the restaurant coming down. He has a wooden peg for his right leg, and long dark blonde braid.

"This is a good opportunity. Go, be a pirate with them. You are not needed at this restaurant." Sanji face has pain, anger and sorrow written all over it, as he hesitates to answer Zeff.

Meanwhile.............

Over on a little island, lies a boat in the sand

"I see, so that cook saved your life. And you were able to come back. Is that what you're saying Gin?"

"Y-yes, b-but... I never imagined the ship to be in such condition Don Krieg!" the man replies, on his knees. "I'll take you there, to the Sea Baratie Restaurant."

To Be Continued...................