"Omo, I'm sorry I didn't know. Stay here, I gotta go fix myself." Seulgi ran to the bathroom, leaving Sunmi and I all alone.

"Wow, your bed is so huge, three people can fit in here." Sunmi winked at me. I almost gagged out my dinner last night.

"Ohhh that's right, I came here to prepare breakfast for the both of you. Stay here, I'll go prepare your breakfast." Sunmi exited the bedroom and went to the kitchen as if this was her house.

***

I waited for Seulgi to finish since Sunmi said that what she is preparing is a surprise. Seulgi went out from the bathroom and we both decided to head to the dining room for Sunmi's 'surprise breakfast'. As we reached the dining room, I saw a single plate with tons of food that was placed on the table.

"Is this supposed to be our breakfast?" I asked Sunmi as she appeared, wearing an apron.

"Ohhh right, I forgot to tell you that what was I preparing was for a single person only. This one's for Seulgi and if you want, I can go prepa--"

"No, it's alright. I can go prepare my own breakfast. Go on Seulgi, you can join her."

"Are you sure? I mean, I can help you make your breakfast?" Seulgi asked me.

"Yes, I'm sure. Just go, eat your breakfast. Sunmi made that just for you." I smiled bitterly and made my way to the kitchen.

I decided to cook an egg for breakfast since I wasn't really in the mood to eat. Seeing Sunmi early in the morning can really make your mood go down, especially when you're already sharing a house with Seulgi. While I was cooking, I kept on hearing Sunmi and Seulgi talk about random things. They keep on laughing and it bothers me. I hurriedly prepared my breakfast since I am not sure what Sunmi is capable of.

***

Seulgi's P.O.V.

It was nice having someone around especially after what happened between Irene and I last night. It's strange because I felt like what Irene told me last night has a hidden message. I'm also confused because I felt happy that I kissed her. Sunmi unnie and I are currently reminiscing the moments that we both spent when we were at the show 'Secret Unnie'. We were both laughing hard since we remembered the time when I turned off our phone to prevent us from waking up. We were both interrupted from our conversation when we heard a plate smashed at the table.

"Ohhh you're here already." I said as I looked at Irene. She took the chair next to me and sat beside me.

"What happened to your breakfast?" Sunmi asked while looking at Irene's sunny side up egg.

Irene shrugged, "I don't know. I'm just not feeling really well right now."

"Why didn't you tell me? I should've prepared breakfast for you." I said.

"Well, you were quite occupied and busy at the moment and I didn't want to bother you."

I was about to say something when Sunmi unnie tried to feed me with a toast. "Here, don't worry about it. I know that she'll get better in no time." Sunmi said.

Irene cleared her throat which made me look at her. She was looking at the toast in my mouth. "You want some? Why didn't you say so? You could've asked me." I was about to feed her when she stood up and left Sunmi unnie and I alone.

"Someone's on her period." Sunmi commented.

What's up with her???

***