Part 4

We finally get back to Beacon Hills and Stiles drops me and Malia off at our house. I spent most of the nights with Stiles. I sneak out of my house go to Stiles' and then climb in through his window.

We spoon. He wraps his arms around me and I fall asleep. It's the only time I can fall asleep.

I'm sitting in history class with a yellow highlighter in my mouth and a red one marking all of these different papers and books spread out on my small desk.

"Abby," I hear my name called by Mr. Yukimira. I look up at him with the highlighter still in my mouth. I see Stiles and Scott turn back to look at me.

Then suddenly Scotts phone dings and he tells him to turn it off.

"Abby. One of our greatest presidents?" I put the other highlighter in my mouth with the other beginning to look through my papers. "Gettysburg Address? Abby?" I keep flipping through the pages. "Does anyone else know?" He asks as everyone else raises their hand. I slouch down in my seat in embarrassment.

A period later I get a text from Stiles saying that him and Scott are coming to pick me up. They said they needed me to help with Derek since I'm a 15 year old girl.

We walked into the Sheriffs station to find Derek and Stiles' dad. We all go to his office.

"I want you to be hnest with me," he looks at us three. "Absolutely and completely honest with me. have you been tme traveling?"

"Wait, what?"

"Because if time traveling is real you know what? I'm done. I'm out. You're going to be driving me to Eichen House. "

"We found him like that," Scott tells Sheriff Stalinski.

"Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth?"

"No, we found him burried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an aztec temple in mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earth quake," Stiles explains.

"You told me you were camping!"

"Yeah, we were...In mexico."

"You brought Lydia's little sister?"

"Yeah," I answer proudly for myself.

Sherrif Stalinski points his finger at Stiles closing and opening his mouth as if he's going to scream at him.

"Derek's been aged backwards. He can't remember anything," Scott explains.

"We just need to talk to him. Well, for Abby to talk to him, casually. So, he's like, 'oh, cute girl at the sheriffs station, I'm bad, I just got arrested."

"Yeah, well so far he's not talking to anybody."

"I've got this." I walk out of the office and begin to walk past him. "Oh, hey," I smile.

"Hey," he says intrugued looking up.

"I'm Abby," I put my hand out for him to shake.

"Derek."

"So, what are you doing here?"

"I went to my house and it was all burnt down and broken. The cops came and tazed me. I just want to know what happened."

"I could help you find out."

"That would be awesome."

"Hold on, I'm gonna have to get you out of these cuffs," I get Sheriff Stalinski and he allows me to bring him into his office. Scott him and Stiles are waiting outside.

"I think you lost some of your memories. But I know some people who can help you get it back."

"How much memory?"