Chapter 35 - Last Dance

Start from the beginning

Kankuro: Plus, she got work at the maid cafe and didn't have someone to cover for her.

(Y/N): Just give Shikamaru his phone back.

Kagome: (Y/N)!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Kagome: PLZ DON'T GO TO AMERICA!!!!! I'LL MISS MY BEST FRIEND!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Gaara: Kagome, what did I say about trying to stop her from going.

Kagome: IDC!!! SHE CAN'T GO!!! IT'S TOO FAR!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Gaara: Kagome, She'll try to visit us and we can visit her as well.

Temari: That's right, Kagome. Remember, whatever you say, Gaara will obey you like a princess.

Kankuro: AHHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 THAT'S SO TRUE!! LMAO!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Gaara: I do not know what you're talking about.

Temari: That time when (y/n) arrived in Suna after a month and the five of us went to hang out at the cafe after school. Kagome was panicked about forgetting her wallet at her uncle's home, and you bought her the tea and cake she wanted.

Temari: And she wasn't even thinking about getting a cake, but I caught you staring at her while she was oh-so badly want it.

Gaara: I was trying to be friends with her that we didn't have the chance to do back when we first met.

Kankuro: What about the time you admitted to me that you started to have feelings for her and you couldn't talk to her BC of the fight you had with her. You saw her fall down the stairs and never left her side after that.

Gaara: I felt bad about the fight and that I didn't catch her in time.

Kankuro: IDIOT! YOU BROUGHT OVER TWO OF OUR HOUSE SERVANTS TO HER HOME! COMFORTED HER! READ A BOOK AND FED HER! EVEN DOING HER HOMEWORK! BOUGHT HER STUFF SHE WANTS BUT DIDN'T ASK FOR!!!

(Y/N): Gaara, I have to agree. She kept telling you to stop buying her stuff, but you still do.

(Y/N): There was also that time when you caught her talking to her guy. Then you swooped in and pulled her close to you with your eyes in gun mood on him. Telling him to "You leave what's mine alone!"

(Y/N): And it turns out he was her cousin... 😑 And you two still haven't dated yet... 🙃

Kagome: I'm blushing right now!!! 😳😳😳😳😳 This is kinda making me forget about (y/n) leaving me!! 😢😢😢😢😢

Gaara: I'm changing the subject. (y/n), your prom is today, right? Shikamaru told us.

(Y/N): I'm getting ready right now. I love the pictures of you guys' prom. Shikamaru looked like he had fun, lol😆

Temari: He did afterward 😉

Kankuro: Don't make me vomit 🤢 Another reason why I stole his phone.

Gaara: Kagome, I want you to wear your prom dress again.

Kankuro: DUDE!!! DON'T DO IT HERE AGAIN!!! 🤮🤮

Gaara: No, her dress was torn last night, and the designer wants her to wear it while stitching it.

Kagome: What designer??? 😐

Gaara: Just come back to my room.

Messages - Shun 8:05pm

Shun: Are you safe!? Are you having fun?