五十三 ☾

Should I make the lemon a love-making type or a nasty rough kind of lovemaking? I just wrote a Gang Orca one and I literally cannot believe that my nasty mind went there...then again Tik Tok made terrible recommendations for "shows" to watch lol. Ignore my perverted self!

Since the moment at the front of the house, I had made it my mission to become preoccupied with other things rather than focus on Benimaru. I made sure the boys were fed and were training, especially Ichijiro, and just as smart as he is in analyzing stuff he was a quick learner in learning the basics of controlling his flames. Just from the actions of his flames, I knew they were different from Akira and my own, and from the fact that he could produce his own flames, showed that he was a third-generation with some fourth-generation prowess given the fact that sparks of electricity protrude from his fingertips...as if they were making a type of connection.

Akira did a great job of breaking down some more techniques his way.

"It's here!" I yelled as I had a yellow manilla envelop in my hands hugging it closely to my body super excited to see the pictures of the different company but most excited in seeing Akitaru, and my photo.

"This is embarrassing!" Akira groaned out as threw his head back while pouting at the fact that he had to take the photo for the calendar.

"The time has come once again!" I squealed, "This year's calendar should be awesome! The overindulgent pecs, powerful and defined abs, brawny backs, and expository biceps is what I live for in terms of this calendar."

"You weren't as crazy about it last year or the year before that, what made you soo crazy about it now?" Ichijiro asked.

"Well last year, I had a one-to-one session with one of the models in his calendar...this year I am a single woman who can now drool over the men in his issue without consequence while admiring my work for September."

"Ugh!" Akira groaned out.

"Quit your whining," I said, "Besides the calendar is out so it can make the Special Fire Force Company 1-8 more relatable, so it is nice that the Secret OPS are making an appearance as it makes it much more interesting to have the Fire Force around and if enemy's see these photos it makes them question just exactly how many members and Companys there are."

"I guess it couldn't hurt to see where my picture falls in the rank," he mumbled.

"That's the spirit!" I cheered, "You know-Akitaru called the house trying to get details on the shoot."

"Why?"

"Because last year he was in the last place!" I laughed out loud, "He and his lieutenant even went all out but still was the last place!"

"Did he beg you to help him?" Ichijiro asked.

"He did," I said, "But our relationship would have been known by his lieutenant if I had helped him so I told him no."

I opened the envelope and threw it behind me along with the wrapping of the calendar and began flipping through to December and began squealing the moment I noticed the photo. I knew no other company would have thought about having an extreme close up of one of their firemen ripping his shirt, with tight pants hugging close to his crotch, giving a faint outline of his "package." while highlighting some of the gorgeous arrays of tattoos to minimize him be recognized while hiding his face underneath his fire helmet mask. Behind him is Ichijiro and I looking at him with our masks on out of shock and the hose dripping a drop of water. This photo was the epitome of a "daddy."

"WE BEAT COMPANY 1 FOR DECEMBER!" I yelled as I noticed another photo of Akira flashing his abs again while looking to the camera with another mask covering his face, his hand at the edge of his pants as if he was getting ready to pull them down. Every concept was literally causing me to squeal in excitement.

"They should have a nude calendar for girls," Akira mumbled annoyed at my excitement causing me to throw a random object at his head.

"Shut up!" I yelled as I flipped the book back to August but accidentally stumbled in July to see Benimaru from a size profile in the waters of a bathhouse, showing his prominent muscles and deep V-line while glaring at something or someone and he noticed that something was up. Given the angle of the camera, it was definitely a candid.

"This photo was completely different from last year's photo where they got a backside shot of him:

Author Note: When I saw this...I wanted to be the other guy in the tub...😩 But I digress...

This photo was showing more of his hard, fit, defined pecs. The photo alone sent a shiver of arousal through me as my eyes scanned each protruding muscle down to his V-line indentation and into the water. It was absolutely stunning to see that a small amount of his genital hair was showing. At this very moment, I envy any girl Benimaru has been with, who had the pleasure of touching those.

I soon flipped the page to Akitaru's photo and stifled a laugh.

"Again, he was trying too hard!" I thought as I laughed out loud at their silly pose and flexing of the muscle. It was as if on cue, the phone rang. I walked over to it and noticed the caller ID was that of Company's 8. I snickered and picked up the phone and held it to my ear.

"At this very moment, I don't like you..." Akitaru seethed.

"Why? Jealous that I stole the top spot from Company 1?" I questioned.

"How the hell did you take these great photos?" Akitaru yelled, "I would have sworn he would have backed out."

"Backing out is not an option when it comes to a challenge," I responded, "But congratulations on getting last again...as usual you try too hard."

"Then help us get first place next year!" Akitaru whined, "We don't even have to hide our past relationship anymore."

"I don't associate my work with losers!" I boasted while laughing evilly.

"The savagery..." he mumbled, "Then allow me treat you to a dinner for winning 1st place this year."

"Hm...I have to speak with my crew and I'll text you my answer. Until then, later loser!" I said. Shortly after, his profanities came out like running water until I hung the phone up and chuckled at his sore-loser antics.

Soon the phone rang again and I simply walked away from it. It was annoying to answer the phone back to back and given that I know a select few people have this number, I knew it was either Akitaru again to curse me out, or the other's to wish me luck. Since I had bailed on Benimaru, he didn't call the land-line at all since so I knew it couldn't be him.

But yet...

I walked back over to the couch and opened the calendar back to July and looked back at the photo.

"Whoever got this photo...they got a really good shot of him...with a shot like this...It is crystal clear to the ladies how he is known to be the "Destroyer of Asakusa..."