Part 2 - I don't need you

I love War Wanarat, I fell in love with him since I saw him 😍😍😍😍😍 He is really beautiful, his face is angelic, he is also  talented.  He is a complete artist.

The following days for Mark had been a disaster, he could not see Bar with his boyfriend, it bothered him, it tormented him. He kept wondering what that boy had that he didn't have.

His friends saw him more and more distracted and less applied in his studies, his grades were getting worse every time.

-Mark friend, we need you to overcome that unrequited love. You can not continue like that. You will fail the semester if you can't focus on what really matters

-I'm not really interested. Actually, I don't know if I want to continue studying.

-What the hell did you say Mark, you will throw your whole life away, the effort of your parents to pay for your university, the time invested because of a stupid boy. That is what it is!!

-Don't you dare call him stupid !! I better get out, you guys are so annoying !!!! He immediately collected his things and he left .....

Moodily.

Vee, who was approaching the cafeteria, he saw Mark crossing , with the face of few friends ...he immediately approached the table to ask Mark's friends what had happened to him.

-Hi guys, what's wrong with the little devil that goes there ...

-Hi P'Vee, Mark is unbearable, his grades have gone to the ground and he doesn't seem to care.

-Uhmmm seriously?

-Yes, he even said he didn't mind not studying more.

-It's pretty serious ... well you should do something ... Vee suggested.

-That's what we have been trying to do but he ignores us .... he is very stubborn.

Vee decided to do something, of course without telling Mark's friends. He began to follow him, to each place, he wanted to understand why he behaved like this. If it was for Bar, it would make him react and above all stop bothering his best friend and his boyfriend.

While he was knocking on Ploy's bedroom door, he saw Mark walk into his bedroom. Walking like a zombie.

-HEY !!! You child ...

Mark didn't reply. It wasn't with him, he thought.

- Mark ... hey I'm talking to you. Vee said annoyed.

Mark just opened the door to his room.

-Hey I'm talking to you, why don't you answer me !!

-I don't have anything to talk to you.

-You keep thinking about Bar,didn't I satisfied you that night !!! It wasn't what you wanted with Bar, sex. Vee took it by the wrist.

-Let me go please. Mark told him in a peaceful tone, he didn't feel like fighting, he has never fought for anything and for anyone. So it won't be the first time that night.

-P'Vee, love come !!!! Help me with these bags. Ploy had just arrived and she needed help with her shopping bags.

-Of course my love!! I'm going.

- Mark, you and I need to talk seriously. Okay? Vee told Mark

-Uhmmm, I don't know what you and I have to talk about ... we're nothing. Please leave me alone. You better go with your girlfriend, she's waiting for you.

-VEE, baby come please !!!

He immediately ran to help his girlfriend.

Mark walked in and immediately closed the door. He threw down his bag and threw himself on his bed.

"Fool, what the hell do we have to talk about!"

The next day....

While Mark was with his classmates trying to solve some assignments for his class.

-Hello guys!!

-Hi P'Vee. The boys answered except Mark

-How are the classes going? He asked very interested. He was staring at Mark but he did not lift his gaze. His eyes were buried in his book.

-Hey you, Mark. Do you need help with those exercises? Vee asked.

He slowly raised his gaze and saw Vee square in the eye.

-What makes you think I need your help?

-I'm your Major, I have a lot of knowledge on that subject and I am one of the best students in the faculty. Does it seem little to you? I can be very helpful.

-P'Vee would be very helpful for you . Your grades would go up quickly. We have explained to you thousands of times and you don't seem to understand us. One of Mark's friend said

-What do you say?

-Uhmmm, No.

- See you guys later, I have to go. He immediately got up from the table.

Without realizing that behind of him came Vee.

He took him by the arm and he made him turn around.

-MARK !!!

-Let me go Vee. I don't need your help, I don't need anyone's help. You don't get it, I DON'T WANT IT !! Leave me alone please.

-I won't do it!!! You come with me. He pulled him with him.

- Let go of me Vee, I don't want to go with you anywhere.

- Have you eaten? Uhmm, certainly not, I think you've lost weight ...

Vee dragged him to a small restaurant near the university.

-Why do you bring me here?, I'm not hungry ... Mark's face was so expressionless. It seemed lifeless.

-You must eat, otherwise you will die ... Vee told him

- I don't care If I die! The youngest replied

-Well. It matters to me!!! Eat now!!!

Mark couldn't help but think why Vee would care if something bad happened to him. They were nothing not even friends.

-I don't want to eat

-You want me to give you food in your mouth like a little child. Vee asked him

-NO. I will do it alone.

-Eat then !!

Vee smiled and the two ate together in silence.

I hope you like the 2nd chapter, please leave me a comment and your vote! Thanks for your support.