Part 18 - Wanna come in?

I hope you like this chapter! thank you for waiting patiently for a new update!

While Mark was in class he received a message on his Line. It was a message from Vee.

-My boyfriend, what are you doing? Vee wrote while he waited outside the building where Mark held his morning classes.

-Hi Vee, I'm in class.

-Uhmm can you go out, I'm here outside your building?, I would like to see you, I miss you!

-Fool! We met last night, I don't believe you! Mark was trying to hide his cell phone, he didn't want to be seen by his teacher. Students were not allowed to use their cell phones in class.

- Come on out! Do it for your boyfriend! Come on, I'll take you out for something to eat.

-I can't, I have swimming training after class.

-What? You don't have time for me...we started this relationship badly Mark Masa!

-Hey!, you can't come and undo my schedules because you want to. Tell me in advance and I can make time for you.

-That's not fair!!! Little Mark, we've been dating for hours and you don't want to see me anymore.

-Ashh, stop talking nonsense!

Suddenly the teacher stopped the class...

-MR. MASA! Please leave my class if your is going to continue writing on yor cell phone...

- Excuse me professor, it will not happen again. Mark immediately put the cell phone in his pocket. -Mark kept his cell phone and whispered-Vee, you will pay me for this.

Vee kept typing with no response from Mark.

-What happened? He is ignoring me or the teacher confiscated his cell phone, he won't forgive me! Ashhh, I have to find a way to apologize for ruining his class.

Vee had no choice but to go to his class while he would find a way to get Mark to agree to meet him.

Hours later Mark swam in the school pools, one of the most important qualifiers for the swimming team was approaching and because he was one of the best swimers, his participation and results were very important for the team, so he had to practice harder than ever.

Mark was training his butterfly swim, trying to improve his times, when he reached the other side of the huge Olympic pool, someone was waiting for him.

-What are you doing here Vee?

-Is this how you greet your boyfriend?

-Shut up! Someone can hear you.

-Sorry, I came to steal some of your time in your busy schedule. Would you grant your boyfriend some time to have dinner together?

Mark smiled, that was a nice way of asking, before he would have simply forced him to go with him.

-Uhmmm, I have 10 more minutes in the pool. can you wait for me? It doesn't take me long to get ready.

-I've waited so long for you, that a few more minutes are nothing. I'll wait for you in the stands and keep it up...you're the best on the team!! fighting!!!

-Go away! You're distract me. Mark smiled and dove back into the pool.

After finishing his training he ran to the dressing rooms, took a shower and quickly get changed. He really was very hungry and knowing that Vee was waiting for him made him a little nervous and anxious at the same time.