Chapter I: Action...again! (𝓜)

St. Lucia had to be the prettiest honeymoon spot for the newly weds, Yoongi smiling at his husband as he wakes up beside him; the sunlight casting down onto him beautifully. The glimmering beams of sun hitting his now, husbands skin as the warmth dripped into the room.

"Ya...wake up," Yoongi mumbles, nudging Jimin as he grows lonely at only listening to Jimin's small snores. Jimin tilts his head and giggles, pulling the covers over his naked body. "Don't wanna, daddy." Jimin high and adorable sleeping voice sending swooning waves of pleasure down Yoongi's spine.

Yoongi laughing a bit at Jimin's choice of name, ripping the covers away from the smaller and biting back a groan. Jimin's beautiful caramel skin, bit and bruised from the roughness that possessed Yoongi when left alone to mark his territory.

The damage on Jimin's body animalistic. Dark purple and maroon hand prints blooming on the flesh of his waist and hips, his thighs and neck littered with Yoongi's bites. Jimin's lips a swollen mess, bitten raw but plump and red as ever. Every inch of Jimin's body screaming Yoongi's name, Yoongi trailing the tips of his fingers across Jimin's waist.

"Hey..." Jimin sleepily whines, trying to grab the covers. Yoongi clicking his tongue and taking Jimin's wrists into his hands, staring deep into Jimin's hazy eyes and kissing down his wrists. Jimin looking enticed as he pays attention to the hungry glint in Yoongi's eyes, the darkened pupils practically begging to ruin Jimin.

Yoongi didn't need to speak, didn't need to say anything, Jimin knew he wanted him. Yoongi's lips traveling to the tips of Jimin's fingers, taking them between his lips and kissing around them. A furious crimson blush creeping its way up Jimin's cheeks and ears, Jimin whimpering as he rut against the sheets.

"D-Daddy, what're you doing...?" Jimin's pretty breathless voice made Yoongi growl, his growl low and guttural as his inked hand creeps its way up to Jimin's neck. Squeezing gently, he smirks as his raven hair falls over his eyes.

"Minnie, you've got your daddy all worked up. How about you take care of that for me like a good boy? Can you do that for daddy?" Yoongi's teasing voice rings and poisons Jimin's mind as he lets out a quiet moan, his needy eyes meeting the dominates as his chest heaves in anticipation. Jimin nodding dumbly.

"Answer me, slut."

Jimin gulped, his throat being squeezed harder as his stupidly desperate eyes stayed locked onto Yoongi's. "I-I can daddy, please...please let Minnie pleasure you. Please?" His voice wavering, going high and so fucking needy as he ruts against his sheets harder.

Yoongi laughing mockingly, his jaw clenching as he shakes his head. "No need to ramble, mutt. Get to it, or I'll use you myself."

Jimin crawls down, panting as he pulls off Yoongi's boxers; wasting no time to pump Yoongi's cock, taking the large member into his hand and stroking before licking his lips hungrily. Looking up at Yoongi for permission, Yoongi nods as his inked hand reaches forward to grip Jimin's hair.

Jimin was the best at lazy blowjobs. So good that they didn't even seem like they were lazy. Jimin's lips attach to the head, getting straight to it as his hand pumps the shaft. His tongue licking around the head, teasing Yoongi as Yoongi hisses and smiles devilishly.

"Don't make me fuck your jaw broken, babyboy." He snarls, Jimin moaning loudly at the way Yoongi degraded him. Threatened him. Made him feel so fucking small, as if he were nothing but a toy for Yoongi to use.

Jimin knew Yoongi was needy, knew how desirable he seemed; naked in the bare sunlight with Yoongi's marks all over him. Jimin's mouth sinking down onto the remainder of his cock, gagging himself onto the flesh as he hums.