Chapter 12

Extra long chapter!

Ben POV

I woke up and was ready to prepare for class when I saw a note on my table. 

We are watching you

-SPYDER

I cursed and threw on clothes and ran to Erica's room. I knocked on the door and I heard a muffled "come in"

When I got inside I started laughing so hard I was about to puke. Who knew that Erica Hale liked kittens and throw pillows! 

Erica jumped on me and said, "If you tell anyone I will kill you." 

I handed her the note and heard "Frick"

Then I felt a small prick and blacked out.

"Well hello, Ben it's been a while." I heard a person with what looked to be a voice changer over their mouth.

"What do you want?" I replied

"We just want you to join us and if you don't you will die."

"No, I will not join you"

He sat down in front of me and placed the pistol to my neck. He made a mistake. Using my legs which were not bound I kicked him and spun around using my chair to knock him out. I undid my binds and grabbed his pistol.

I used the chair to get my way up to the vents and started searching for Erica. I crawled in the vents and heard a muffled talking coming from my right. I crawled to my right and seeing the person putting a gun to her head I shot him in the head.

"What are you doing here?" she hissed 

"I'm here to rescue you."

I quickly freed her and moved her chair to the vents. I kicked the chair away so the SPYDER agents who would be swarming the place didn't know where we went. As we exited the building Erica fell on me and said "sorry"

I kept watch as Erica hotwired and car and we got a bearing of our position. We were at Winchester. While she drove she leaned over to me and hugged me.

"Thanks for saving me back there," she said warmly

OMG ERICA HUGGED ME

"This is simply a thank you," she said semi-icily

My spirits dropped and Erica must have noticed because she smirked.

"Erica we have to sleep its 9:43," I said as my sense of time came back to me after the sedative wore off.

"Fine," said Erica back to her normal icy self

She pulled into a motel and we got out. 

"Hi, could we rent a room, me and my boyfriend and traveling," said Erica now with a British accent. 

Meanwhile, I was freaking out that Erica called me her boyfriend. I know she was acting but I was going nuts.

Erica handed over some cash we found in the car and we went to our room.

The first thing I noticed was there were one bed and a couch. I made a beeline for the couch.

"We can share the bed," she said icily

I felt the blood rise to my face as I stammered "Y-you can have it." 

"Well the couch does have a lot of dirt so if you want to sleep there it's up to you," said Erica

"We can share the bed," Erica repeated

I felt my face turn purple as I made my way to the far side of the bed and laid down. I immediately fell asleep.

I dreamed of kidnappings and Erica.