"Tell me, Karateka. Have you ever felt a love for those you've fought, even though it was a fight to the death?" Izuku muttered, so that no one else could hear it. Doppo looked at Izuku, and smiled, as he answered.

"Of course... Ever since you defeated me in the ring, I never once stopped thinking about you... " With a calm voice. Izuku smiled upon hearing this, as he and Doppo grabbed each other's hand in an armwrestling fashion. The two fighters stood like that for a while, until they let go of one another and walked back to their opposite sides of the ring.

Upon arriving at the edge, Doppo handed his sunglasses over to Katsumi. Now the Karate master was showing his eyepatch to the rest of the world. When Izuku reached the edge on his side, he took his robe off and handed it over to Rachel. Now The Champion was in his shorts, showing his scars and Warpaint.

The fighters then took some distance from the edge, as cement walls rose around the ring like The Underground arena.

"Alright, the rules have already been set. Aside from the use of weapons, anything goes... We from UA won't interfere with the fight, unless it turns deadly... Other than that, Vale Tudo... " Annoying mic then proceeded to explain.

A short silence filled the arena, so much that you could hear a needle falling, then Annoying Mic shouted.

"BEGIN!" And the stadium returned to regular cheers.

Izuku and Doppo stood perfectly still, watching the opponent. Then they both slowly walked up, confusing everyone. The spectators had expected them to charge at each other, but that didn't happen. The fighters casually walked up to stand less than half a meter away from each other in the middle of the ring, making everyone more confused about what was happening.

Izuku and Doppo stared at each other, until Izuku raised his fist in front of him. The audience was confused, but Doppo understood what was happening. The karateka raised his own fist, and firmly planted it against Izuku's.

The stadium was once again confused. The only ones who knew what the fighters were thinking were Rachel, Katsumi, Tokugawa, Irisviel and Kiritsugu, and they knew that this was going to be good.

The fighters had their fists against each other, doing nothing... Until they both put their strength behind it. They pushed at each other, intent on shoving the opponent back, using nothing but their fist and their strength.

The audience were amazed, even the ones from Class 1-A that were there. The pressure that the two fighters were emitting was enough to make the ground break and crack.

Rachel, Kirishima, Irisviel and Kiritsugu watched the match from what was arguably the best seats in the entire stadium, and they already liked what they were seeing. This wasn't just some flashy display of power, this was an act of friend and kinship. Izuku and Doppo are close, that is the only reason why they can do these things.

"You like what you're seeing?" A voice called out from behind them. They turned around, and saw a dark skinned man with gray hair, wearing a traditional japanese martial arts outfit.

"Master Motobe?!" Rachel exclaimed in surprise, as the jujutsu master walked up to stand next to the group.

"I hope you don't mind, if I watch the fight from here?" The martial artist said, his eyes focused on the two titans in the ring. Rachel smiled at this, as she answered.

"We don't mind, this is the best seat in the salong after all... " With a joking tone. Everyone else smiled upon hearing this, right before Kirishima introduced himself to the martial arts master.

"Eijiro Kirishima, it's an honor to meet you." The redhead said, as he held his hand out for a handshake. Motobe looked at him for a second, before he grabbed his hand and said.