Chapter 18

-Timey Skip ( lunch time)-

----------
Dipper Pov
----------

Mabel is sitting with her friends like she normaly does so that just leaves me and Bill.
"Pinetree can we eat outside again?"
"Sure!" He smiles and grabs my hand draging me outside to the garden area.

We sat down and talked a but when his stomach growls.
"Why is my stomach yelling at me?" I try to hold in my laugh but can't and end up falling off the bench.
"Pinetree this is serious! I could be dieing!"
I laugh even harder about chokeing on the air.
"Pinetree me dieing isnt funny!"
"Your not Dieing your hyngrey you Idiot!", I manager say between laughing fits.
"Hungry?"
"You need food Bill"
"Im a demon! I dont need to eat!" I laugh then poke his stomach.
"You may be a demon but your human form needs food."
"Fine." He grabbed the other half of my ham and cheese sandwich.

He looks at it for a moment before shoveling the whole thing into his mouth.
"Is goog", he says through. A mouthful of food causeing me to bend forward laughing again.
"Wut?" He questioned food still in his mouth
I tried to stop laughing and help him out,
"Haha, you have to chew the food dummy!"
"Chuw"
"Haha, here like this" I take a bite of my sandwich as an example and chew it. He mimics my actions. Once he finished and swallowed he turned to me.
"That makes more sense, I was confused why you would leave it in your mouth"
"Pfft- haha you are so clueless!" He looks at me and puts his hand over his chest acting offended.
"Gasp! Pinetree how could you?" We sit laughing and talking for the rest of lunch before the bell rings.

- Completely normal time skip-

----------
Bill Pov
----------

I sit next to Pinetree in a class that is aparently suposed to be music. I honestly don't know why Pinetree is is a music class, I haven't hear him sing or play anything.

"Bill?" A voice called out to me makeing me look up.
"Yes ma'am?"
"Do you play anything? Or sing?"
"Sure do!"
"Really? Care to example?" She gestures to the piano and other instruments on a shelf in the back of the room. I stand up walking to the piano when I feel a tug on my sleeve. I  look to see Pinetree is the one stopping me.

Don't sing anything about chopping off heads or anything, I don't want to explain to ford that he had to pick us up because you scared the life out of our classmates.

Clever boy. I read his thoughts then continued walking up to the piano situated in the corner of the room.

I run my fingers across the keys before I start yo play. I decide on a piece that is aparently really hard for humans to learn and play that.

As I hit the keys and the sounds fill the air I look up and see all the people in the room staring at me eyes wide and mouths open.

Once I finish I get up and walk back to my seat by Pinetree. Nobody moves. Humans are so strange.
"T-that was.... h-how long have you been playing!?" I look up at the teacher. I probobly shouldnt tell them that I got into the hobby 429 years ago.....
"I duno"
She looked at me again before walking back to the front of the room to teach.

I shoot Pinetree a message in his head.

Impressed Pinetree~?

I look behind me to see his face flush and him hide under his hands.

Cute.

----------
Hope you enjoyed and remember,

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYEEE

-Phantom
Please support for more
Do not copy or translate without permission