Chapter 3

Dipper made his way to the clearing that held Bills statue.

----------
Dipper Pov
----------

I set the cage next to me on the grass and leaned agains Bills statue with my journal in hand.

-Ity-bitty time skip-

"Uhh I can't find anything about this stupid Troll!" I chuck my journal onto the ground and lean back again to rest, except when I do there is nothing there. I fall back onto the grass and hit my head

"My bad guess I should've told you I got up huh?" There is a man standing above me. He is about a head taller than me and has golden yellow hair with a Dark brown undercut, a long yellow suit jacket, black pants, a bowtie, an eyepatch, and a small top hat on the side of his head.

"GAH!" He looks kind of familiar but I dont know why...
"Haha Calm down Pinetree your so jumpy!"

'WAIT!? PINETREE!?' Dipper realizes who he is talking to imidiatly.
"BILL!?"
"At your service" he said tipping his hat
"Wha- how did- What are you doing here?!"
"Oh Pinetree pyou didn't think you got rid of me did you?"
"But how did you-?"
"Kid I'm a being of pure energy, you can't get rid of me, all you really did was destroy my triangle form"

----------
Nobodys Pov
----------

"I have to admit though Pinetree, I'm impressed you mannaged to even do that" he said putting his arm around Dippers shoulder.
"Im not dumb, what do you want from me", Dipper said slapping his hand away.
"Relax kid." Then he smirks at Dipper "Besides didn't you and Shooting Star get your soulmates today~?"

Dipper froze when he said that. He felt his cheeks starting to burn up ' WAIT WHY AM I BLUSHING!?" Dipper thought was he turned away and covered his face.

He felt two arms wrap around his waist. " Is it because you like me Pinetree~?", Bill said reading Dippers mind.
"Ew! No! Never!", Dipper yelled trying to push Bill away, but he wouldn't let go. Instead he spun Dipper in a circle and Dipper fell over onto his butt.
"Oof" he said standing back up. "What do you want from me??"
"Well at the moment I want to help you."

----------
Hope you enjoyed and remember,

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYEEE

-Phantom
Please suport for more
Do not copy or translate without permission