Chapter 4

"Whats the catch"
"Catch?"
"Theres always a catch with you."
"No catch Pinetree" Bill said with a genuine smile.
"Don't do that its freaky"
"Do what?"
"Smile." Dipper said pointing to him. Bill looked kinda down for a second then plastered a grin on his face.
"So are we going to make a deal Pinetree?"
"What do you propose?"
"I help you with whatever you need for... lets say... a week, and in return you give me a chance"
"A chance?"
"To prove myself and gain your trust", he said holding out his hand to shake.
"You sure there's no catch...."
"There's no catch Pinetree." Dipper looked at him still not convinced. Then he held out his hand.
"One more condition." Dipper said after a moment. Bill smirked at him.
"Yes Pinetree?"
"You can't hurt anyone."
"Its a DEAL!" Bills hand engulfed in flames and his golden eyes turned bright blue when he said that. Dipper hesitated before shaking bills hand.
"Great! Okay, what do you need help with?"
"Nothing from you right now. At the moment I'm just trying to observe this creepy thing." As Dipper is about to put his pen to paper again, his journal disappears from his hands. "W-wha-?"
"Say didn't IQ already write about all these?"
Dipper turns around to see bill floating upside down and looking through the book.
"Hey give that back!" Bill shakes the book tauntingly right out of Dippers reach.
"Ahh your reserching a Stump Troll" Bill says scanning the page dipper started. Dipper stops trying to grab the book.
"What did you say?"
"Stump troll, known for hiding in stumps and are only out during the day, they eat berrys and nuts, and are sometimes used like horses for Gnomes."
"Wait.... how did you...." Bill snaps his fingers and Dipper is leaning against a tree with Bills head restimg on his lap
"Ask away Pinetree!"
"Uhhh... ok... tell me more about that troll"

-Time scoop (after several hours)-

"Anyway thats how it happened"
"Haha I dont belive that." Bill just stared at Dipper. "What?" Dipper says when he notices.
"I guess I've never heard you laugh."
"Well it doesnt exacly make people laugh when you try to kill them", Dipper replied knocking on Bills head. Bill shuts his eyes and scrunches his nose.
"Fair enough", he says then looking up at the dimming sky.
"Its getting dark you should go back home kid"
"Oh, thats right! Bye!" Dipper grabs his journal and the cage with the Stump Troll inside and runs back towards the Mystery Shack.

----------
Hope you enjoyed and remember,

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYEEE

-Phantom
Please support for more
Do not copy or trnaslate without permission