Chapter 17

----------
Nobody Pov
----------

Mabel, Bill, and Dipper board the bus abd look for seats. Mabel scares Pacifica making her jump.
"Cut it out Mabel!" Mabel giggled then sat down putting her arm around her shoulder makeing Pacifica blush. Dispite feeling embarrassed Pacifica leans on Mabel, both of them now blushing and smiling like idiots. ( had to give ya some Mabel x Pacifica <3)

Bill makes his way to the back and sits alone in the empty seat. (I dont know if they have this every where but where I live one of the back seats on the school bus is small, only able to comfortably fit one person)

Dipper walks towards the middle of the bus trying to find an empty seat when he trips.
"Oops my bad" Dipper stands up and walks away from the now laughing Idiots.
"Pinetree sit bye me!"
"Uh, s-sure"

Dipper makes his way to the back.
"The seat is to small I'll just find another one ove-" before Dipper can finish his thought he is pulled onto Bills lap. He looks straight at Bill. Bill smiles at him and Dipper imidiatly turns away flustered.
'Stupid dorito'
"Aww sorry Pinetree~ but your stuck with me, guess you lost the soulmate lottery~"
Dipper looked at him for a moment then smiled.
"I wouldn't say I lost~" Bill sits there silent as his face slowly turns tomato red makeing Dipper laugh.
"What can't take a compliment?" Bill snaps out of it then smirks.
"Not from such an cute, smart, wonderful, and adorable person Pinetree~" Dipper frose finding himself now turning red.
"What can't take a compliment~?", Bill said mockingly.
"S-shut up dorito."

-Time skip brought to you by Blendin Blandin Blendin aka time traveler guy-

----------
Bill Pov
----------

I walk to class with Pinetree, I think he is trying to explain something to me but im not really listening...

"Bill, Bill.....BILL!" I turn to face him.
"Were you even listening?"
"Well that depends, do you want me to be nice or honest?"
"Honest you moron"
"Then no Pinetree, I was not listening to whatever you were saying, I was thinking about how I wanted to kiss you on the bus and how I want to kiss you right now an-"
"OK! Thats enough! To honest, all I needed was no." I look at him he is blushing slightly.
"What?", He says noticing me staring.
"Can I kiss you?" His face imidiatly turns red.
"NO!" He looks at my slightly disappointed face and sighs.
"Look I'm still getting used to you, and also we are at school-"
"So you would rather me kiss you at your house in front of IQ? That seems dumb, he'll probably kill me if I do that not to mention-"
He covers my mouth with his hand to stop me talking.
"Look, we have to get to class we can talk about this at lunch ok?"
"Sure!" He rolls his eyes at me and I follow him into whats called Classroom.

Hello! Wow its the author of this trash story! Seriously, why are you reading this?

Anyway I wanted to say thanks for 450+ reads! <3

I really didn't think anyone would read this.... but thank you for the support I really enjoy writing this, its my first story and I think I've found a new hobby

Please no hate towards me, I do this for fun so I don't want to be criticized for it, if you don't like it then just leave nobody is forcing you read my trash story.

Thanks again!

----------
Hope you enjoyed and remember,

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYEEE

-Phantom
Please support for more
Do not copy or translate without permission