21 - In your head

Becky
I wake up on the floor in Colby's arms still covered in blood, with Lily's body still on the floor. I feel sick, my head is hurting and I mean really hurting. It's feels like I've whacked my head across the floor, I try to slip out of Colby's arms without waking him but I fail.

"Why are you just sleeping I've got to clean..."

Colby
"There's nothing to clean Becky..."

"What do you mean, nothing to clean. Look at the floor!"

I look around and see nothing.

"You know what we did! You were there...don't play dumb with me!"

"Becky what are you talking about..."

"No stop it, there's blood on the floor we need to clean it before the kids wake up, we need to get rid of her..."

She points to the rolled up rug and I cautiously walk towards it, I unroll it and like I expected there's nothing there.

Becky
Why's he pretending she's isn't there? Why's he trying to make me think I'm crazy! I'm not crazy, we killed Lily last night and I can't have him flaking on me now.

"Colby please just help me get rid of her..."

Colby
I look into her eyes and see pure fear, I don't know what's going on. Let me take you back to yesterday evening.

["Momma! Can we go swim now!"

"Go get ready and I'll grab the swimming stuff."

I just carry on playing with the girls when I hear Seth run downstairs.

"Momma is acting really strange, she was talking to the wall and walking around my room. She told me to go and hide, so I guess she wants to play hide and seek!"

"Maybe! Girls go hide with your brother, I'll go upstairs and count with Momma!"

They all smiled at me and ran outside, I walked upstairs and didn't hear Becky anymore so I went back downstairs and went to go and find my kids.

It was a long evening of games, I felt a little guilty when I realised that it was midnight and the kids were still up. We all sneakily crept though the house and to our bedrooms, when I entered mine I didn't even realise Becky wasn't here until after a fell asleep.

"Daddy..."

I open my eyes slightly and see a very teary Seth standing by the foot of the bed.

"Hey little man what's the matter..."

"It's Momma, she woke me up. She's shouting about something downstairs, it's scary..."

I looked over at the clock and saw that is was 3:28 in the morning, what is Becky doing up now.

"It's okay, you just go back to bed. I'll go see what's the matter."

"But I'm scared."

"I know, I know but Seth you've got to get some sleep. You know what, I'll go downstairs with a walkie talkie and I'll let you know if everything is okay."

"Okay, I'll wait in here then."

"Right, I'll talk to you soon."

I climbed out of bed and walked down to the bottom of the stairs and stopped when I heard Becky shouting for someone to 'Get out of her head' I can only assume it's Randy. She used to get like this a few years back, he used to speak to her but I thought that stopped. I watch her scrub the floor with bleach...

"I'm sorry just please I can't do this again, I know I've done something bad but please please stop this..."

She continues to scrub away at the floor and I know I have to stop her, she doesn't notice me but shouts again for who I assume is randy to get out of her head. I walk over to hear and take shakey frame into my arms.

"It's okay, I'm here. Just breathe."

She closes her eyes and lays her head against my chest, I hold her in my arms as I sit down. I hear her breathing even out so I pick up the walkie talkie out of my pocket.

"Seth, all is good. Me and Momma are going to sleep down here so yes you can stay in our bed..."

I rest my head on top of hers and just let her breathing sooth me into a deep sleep.]

I am worried about her, I don't know who to call to help her. Because the voices will slowly turn into visions, it must be so scary and feel so debilitating and all I want to do is help her. She may not technically be my wife anymore but I still do love her, it hurts to see her like this...

"Colby don't look at me that, you were as much of a part of this as I was, you ran in right before I pulled the trigger. Right before I killed her...right before I killed Lily..."

Oh no, she's already got visions. I don't understand, how didn't I notice a change in her. She started to nervously drag her hands through her hair, tugging at the ends and the knots.

"Becky..."

I can't think of anything to say but her name, I can't go along with this because that would be cruel. Sometimes I wish I had a time machine in my life, so I could go back to the very day she met Randy and stop her. Maybe that would've meant we wouldn't have got together but if it meant saving her from all this pain it would be worth it 100 times over.

"Please! I can't have this kids seeing this...Colby please!"

I nodded and saw a tear roll out of her glassy eyes, I lifted the rug and dragged it out of the house. I asked Becky to grab my car keys, so I could chuck this in the trunk.

"Thank you for doing this Colby, I know you didn't want any of this to happen."

She gives me a look of relief after I chuck the rug into trunk.

Becky
I walk back into the house and see Lily still on the floor, I gently tug on Colby's arm and point at the floor.

"Hush now Becky..."

I watch Randy walk out from behind the curtain, Camilla walks out of the doorway to my left and Pauline appeared from behind the other curtain.

"We're always with you."

I go to tug on Colby's arm again but I don't feel him there, I look up and see him standing next to Randy.

"Now Becky did you really think I was on your side, come on."

"Your pathetic..."

I watch Pauline spit in my direction after she spoke, I take a small step back as I start to feel the room getting smaller.

"How could I ever love anyone like you..."

I try to see through the forming tears as I look up at Colby. I watch Lily start to stand up, I spot her bullet hole straight away. I still see the blood slowly trickling down her chest...

Colby
I start to talk to Becky but get no response, I look up and see her almost trance like state. I walk up to her and I can hear her rapid breathing, I also see the tears starting to roll down her face.

"Becky..."

"No!"

A/N: I'm low-key pissed that the new day are being separated between Raw and Smackdown, also don't even get me started on all three of Seth, Dominick and Rey getting drafted to smackdown. Like why? If they were going to do that why wouldn't they just leave them on Raw? Anyway what did ya'll think of the draft and this chapter! Let me know in the comments!