9 - Arguments

Becky
I walked up the halls of the hospital a mess, desperately wanting to see my baby girl up and running about with her brother and Colby. All of us happy again but I honestly don't know if that'll ever happen again and it breaks my heart. I get to her door and stop myself before going in, I wipe away the running mascara and move into view of the window. I notice Colby is sitting alongside Hope and my mother is gone, I told him not to come here. I told him he won't see my kids so who does he think he is turning up here like he cares.

"Now what the hell do you think you're doing here!"

"I have every right to be here as you do."

"No, not after everything you've done. Look I was willing to forgive and forget after the first and the second time but you just went too far this time."

"I made mistakes."

"No, you made choices. You knew the consequences but you chose to ruin us for Cami."

I'm not even trying to hold myself together, Colby deserves to see what he's done to me.

"Please just let me be here, she's my daughter just as much as she is yours."

"What do you take me for? I'm not going to let you worm your way back in Colby! You need to leave."

"I'm not going to let you steal away my kids! You can't just do that."

"I can and I will. Now leave before~"

"Before you what? Call the police on me! You can't take my kids away and you know it."

"I think they deserve a better role model and a better dad, I deserve a better husband. I don't want them looking up to you, you are a cheating bastard who thinks the best thing in his life is sex."

"Don't you dare say I'm not a good dad, all I've done since we've had those kids is be good to them."

"We wouldn't be here right now if that were true! You don't even understand the extent of what you've done! You never fucking will because you're a selfish bastard. After today and I mean this you will never see the kids. I know I said that earlier but I've got to get it into your head."

"You can't do this!"

"I'll put you through the courts, I'll do everything it fucking takes to get you away from them. I love them, you don't."

"How fucking dare you! While you were off wrestling I was looking after the kids."

"Like I always do when you're wrestling. Please just go."

"I'm staying with our daughter."

"No."

"Yes I am."

"No."

"YES I AM."

"GET YOUR CHEATING ASS OUT OF HERE."

"I'm sorry but there are children on the ward, please can you take this outside."

"Will you sit with her for me?"

"Of course."

I marched out of the room and to the car park.

"Their our kids, not yours."

"You lost the right to call them our kids when you ruined our family."

"I ruined our family! Are you being serious? Our family has been ruined for a while, our kids would be better off with me then being with a screw job for a mom who always somehow manages to make herself the victim!"