"Do not worry. Let me handle this and follow my order, because at the count of ten, you will receive a message from him. Go get your phone." She said. Lisa really amazes me with her skills. I took my phone and she's right, after a while, i received a message from Arthur.

Art: Such a bitch! You are cheating on me now? I will make sure to punish you when I come back!

I couldn't swallow his words anymore. He has been treating me this way since we're together. I couldn't move. Lisa took my phone and read it. I noticed she is replying to Arthur using my phone.

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

"I just replied 'Ok, see you then.'" She said. My eyes widened.

"What?!!!" I don't know if I'll get mad or laugh.

"Baby, I told you to trust me on this. That guy will surely regret treating you this way. I will never let anyone hurt my wife ever again." She said while kissing my neck and touching my breasts. Her touch is literally warm.

I noticed she's getting hard early in the morning.

"Too early for sex, Lisa." I said when I grabbed her thing and started to rub it.

"Tell me you don't what it. Time was never an issue for us when to have sex before, remember?" She said and I just chuckled.

"Will you give me a morning lick?" I asked her while bitting my lip. I know it's her weakness and here she immediately went in between my thighs and gave me the pleasure I needed.

We made love.

Before Lisa went to work, she dropped me at her parents' house so I can spend time with Liam the whole day. She picked me up around 7pm and we headed to Jisoo and Rosé's place for our mini get together. We're now at the car on our way to their apartment.

"Babe, oh my god. We forgot to bring you extra shirt this morning. You're still in your uniform. You want us to go home first?" I asked her.

"Yeah. No need. It's fine. We'll just be at Jisoo's place anyway. What bothers me the most is when they see us together again." She said worriedly.

"Hey. Relax. I'll handle it." I told her.

"How's Irene? Is she back with Seulgi? I remember, the last time we talked was when she called me about the divorce and asked me how she would get back to Seulgi. I told her I was not the right person to ask about it." She said and laughed.

"They're back together." I said.

"Oh good. I remember before. We were so close to each other. Were you jealous?" She asked me. Ah! Lisa!

"Hmmm. Yeah, i was. But when you left for the barrier, we both see each other most of the time and she always told me how whipped you are to me, Manoban." I told her. She smirked.

"Because there's nothing going on between us. She was like a sister to me and you're the only one I have been in love with. You miss my last name on yours too?" She asked giggling.

"I'll think about it." I teased her. She released a deep breath and shook her head.

"I'm kidding. Yeah, I missed it. Sometimes I would even forget and still use my signature with my married name." I laughed while telling her and she just smiled.

We reached their apartment and Lisa never let go of holding my hand. Jisoo opened the door for us. They're all at the veranda.

As we approached them, their eyes are darted to us, especially to our fingers intertwined with each other.