"What?" you asked with a small smile. "Gray."

"Yeah, I knew it." You laughed a little as he picked you up, carrying you up the stairs. You rested your head against his shoulder as he headed up two flights of stairs with you in his arms.

"Is this your workout?" you asked as he kicked open your room door. He chuckled.

"Might as well be."

"So you think I'm fat."

"Oh my god, stop it," he said, setting you down on the bed. You smiled as he shook his head, helping you under the covers. "I think you're beautiful."

"Oh, shut up, you watched me vomit this morning."

"Still--"

"Shush." He smiled and lifted one knee onto the bed as you curled up on the bed, on his side.

"Feeling any better?"

"Still light headed." He sighed, kissing you on the head.

"Get some sleep." You nodded, reaching your hand to him.

"Protein," you mumbled. He smiled, taking it.

"Thank you." He sat down on the bed and you blinked.

"Aren't you gonna go?" He shook his head.

"I'll wait 'till you've gone to sleep." You nodded and he looked away, running a hand through his hair. You stared up at him before slowly shifting your head over onto his left thigh. He looked down, moving his arm. "Whatcha doing?"

"Trying to sleep, stupid." He chuckled a hand resting atop your head as he played with your hair a little. He looked away again as you closed your eyes, trying to fall asleep.

"Hey, y/n?" he asked after some time. You hummed. "Um--"

"Hm?"

He was whispering now. "Why'd you take E's jacket? " You stared off to the end of the bed. "I mean it's not a big deal or anything-- it's just-- nevermind, actually."

"No," you whispered. "I was cold, Gray," you whispered. "It was nothing more than that."

"Okay."

"Is it-- does it bother you?" you aside softly. He looked down at you.

"You had my sweater," he whispered. "I gave you mine to keep you warm." You sat up. "Hey, lie down."

You kissed him, taking his jaw into your hand as the other pressed into his thigh. You pulled away before laying down again. "I was really cold, Gray," you whispered. "And he offered, and it felt wrong-- it did, but I was cold and it was warm."

"Yeah, I know." He bent down to kiss you on the head.

"Next time," you whispered, starting to feel a little tired. "Give me yours." He smiled.

"Next time," he paused as your eyes shut. "I'll just go with you."

---

"I knew it," you mumbled as you stood. You stared at the red on the sheets and frowned. "Fuck."

You began to pull the pillows off of the bed and threw them to the floor, along with your blankets.

"You're up-- whatcha doing?" Gray asked. You looked up and frowned.

"I stained the sheets, Gray," you mumbled. He frowned as he walked over. "I'm sor--"

"Oh, hey, it's okay," he whispered, taking the sheets away from you. "Why don't you change-- shower again?"